You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Michael Jackson's This Is It Discussion

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

That is a great set, I'd really liked to seen what would have happened if things had went differently.

elmir
 Rep: 53 

elmir wrote:

Jackson's autopsy results revealed

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/1/20090629/ten … 0bd6d.html

Michael Jackson's ribs were broken as medics frantically tried to resuscitate him from a cardiac arrest, according to the star's autopsy report. Skip related content

Four puncture sites were found on the 50 year old's chest - appearing to be a result of attempts to restart his heart with shots of adrenaline, according to the publication.

And the star's hips, thighs and shoulders were also riddled with needle wounds.

The leaked autopsy reveals Jackson weighed just eight stone (50 kilograms) when he died. Pathologists found his stomach empty apart from partially-dissolved pills and samples have now been sent for toxicology tests.

Jackson was also discovered to be balding underneath his famed black hair - the document states the star had little more than a "peach fuzz" on his scalp.

Coroner officials found the star had bruising on his knees and shins as well as a cut on his back.

The three hour autopsy on Friday revealed no indication of trauma or foul play, but a final verdict will take up to six weeks as Los Angeles coroner officials are taking extra time to complete toxicology, neuropathology and pulmonary tests before determining the exact cause.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:
elmir wrote:

Jackson's autopsy results revealed

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/1/20090629/ten … 0bd6d.html

Michael Jackson's ribs were broken as medics frantically tried to resuscitate him from a cardiac arrest, according to the star's autopsy report. Skip related content

Four puncture sites were found on the 50 year old's chest - appearing to be a result of attempts to restart his heart with shots of adrenaline, according to the publication.

And the star's hips, thighs and shoulders were also riddled with needle wounds.

The leaked autopsy reveals Jackson weighed just eight stone (50 kilograms) when he died. Pathologists found his stomach empty apart from partially-dissolved pills and samples have now been sent for toxicology tests.

Jackson was also discovered to be balding underneath his famed black hair - the document states the star had little more than a "peach fuzz" on his scalp.

Coroner officials found the star had bruising on his knees and shins as well as a cut on his back.

The three hour autopsy on Friday revealed no indication of trauma or foul play, but a final verdict will take up to six weeks as Los Angeles coroner officials are taking extra time to complete toxicology, neuropathology and pulmonary tests before determining the exact cause.

According to TMZ this is a fake report.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

His father is definitely a disgusting individual. Makes me sick to think of all the millions he'll rake in over MJ's death.

Setlist very solid, but surprised to see Black or White and Bad missing.

That autopsy not really shocking. We knew he would have pills in his system. The bruising on his knees a tad odd. Dude must have gave a mean blowjob.

James

James wrote:
CrashDiet wrote:

According to TMZ this is a fake report.

Only in our current culture does a gossip blogger get to decide what's real or fake.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

In their defense TMZ was the first to confirm his death, and did it about an hour before most other outlets did.  Could just be sour grapes though, in that they just "haven't heard this yet". But not saying it isn't real.

Interesting piece, although aside from punctures into his ribs & hips, I think most of it is just educated/obvious guesses. His weight, empty stomach, anorexic bruises.

One thing I have found odd, is his real hair theories. I guess I always assumed he wore a wig, for about 10-15 years. But yeah, like what is under that. A photo of him living, without his wig, no makeup etc would be worth a fortune right now. He probbably looked eerily like a skeleton.

James

James wrote:

An autopsy photo showing what he looks like with no makeup and hair would literally be priceless. You can guarantee they are in existence, but will probably remain with various collectors. Hopefully Find A Death tracks one down someday.

I wasn't really knocking TMZ. I just think its bizarre we live in a culture where online bloggers have so much power.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Weighing 8 stone is hardly a shock, the guy has been lightweight his whole life, I doubt he was ever above 10 stone.

Dont all black people have naturally frizzy hair though? I thought females with straight hair, like Beyonce, wore wigs and or had a weave. I thought MJ had been wearing a wig since he ditched the afro.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I would guess in Thriller & Bad he had it straightened/flattened (Others have gotten this, Snoop Dog at times, Ice-T & I think one of the guys from Outkast). It may have been a wig, but at 25-30 I'm sure he had hair. Black or White video would be my guess at his first wig.

Board footer