You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axl4Life
 Rep: 28 

Re: Michael Jackson's This Is It Discussion

Axl4Life wrote:

PREVIOUSLY unheard audio of a song recorded by MICHAEL JACKSON has hit the net.
The track, entitled A Place With No Name, is a take on A Horse With No Name which was recorded by the group America in 1971.

A 25 second clip hit the internet earlier today and it is thought to be the first time the song has been heard by anyone outside of Michael's camp.

According to reports on US site TMZ, America's manager gave permission for Jackson to record the song despite the similarity.

The band's current manager, Jim Morey, who was also Jacko's manager in the late 80's and early 90's, told TMZ: "The band was honoured that Michael chose to do their song and they hope it becomes available for all Michael's fans to hear."

It is not clear when the song was recorded.

Source: The Sun UK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f65xzL7ebeI

This is amazing. I can't wait until the full song is released. Hopefully it's sooner rather than later.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Just started to read "Micheal Jackson Conspiracy". It's bloody good.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

i would imagine after the pepsi commercial incident, that's when the wigs started... that may have been the last known video with his real hair...

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

That song sounds pretty damn good. I recon there's a shitload of great MJ songs hidden away.

I did like this post though:

"Quoted. "To all the people who are saying Michael Jackson was a gay child molesting pedophile......that may be true.....but he was OUR gay child molesting pedophile. Plus he did Thriller. If Adolf Hitler did Thriller, I'd forgive him for the Holocaust. It was that good. IT WAS THAT GOOD.""

If I ever have a bad day, Youtube posters will always make me smile. If I posted there I think I'd have to kill myself 16

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

youtube is the biggest troll factory in the universe.

If there is footage missing from MJ's home, then there is definite foul play involved. Its possible he was gonna back out of those shows, and his hangers on killed him so they could cash one final big paycheck.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:

If I ever have a bad day, Youtube posters will always make me smile.

The anonymity of the internet is awesome. I was talking with my cousin about this. Our local city newspaper has a comments section, sometimes I'll spit my coffee out reading some of the shit people post.

Back OT, I heard someone say alot of these kid artists (David Cassidy) record alot of songs when they're young, because producers know their voice will change. So they can stretch their fame out alot longer before it breaks. Wouldn't surprise me if there's alot of old Jackson 5 recordings which went unreleased but now have a whole new market & demand for.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
russtcb wrote:
CrashDiet wrote:

I"m just watching Nancy Grace, and this was just mentioned.

Apparently there are video cameras all over Michael Jacksons house.  Including a cam that would have him receiving the fatal injection.  However its being said that the footage of the injection  and the timeframe of before and after the incident is misssing. 

They also reported that there was money and jewels missing from the home. 

It seems there is more than meets the eye going on right now.

WOW. I wasn't putting ANY thought into these "foul play theories" but if those reports are true... just WOW.

I'm starting to wonder if Michael... committed suicide.

He was doing those shows in London, for creditors, and to protect his children's assets with the vast debt he was in.

Suddenly he realizes one day, that after an exhausted rehearsal, there's no way he's gonna be able to complete the contracted shows, and that he's worth more to his kids and his estate, dead, than he is alive. It's the only way to get out.

So he gets one of his "Elvis" doctors that'll do anything for him, does the injection, and the footage of the injection and the timeframe before and after are conviently missing.

The money & jewels, could've been "payment" for help. It's already obvious this guy had an enabler on their payroll, a Kevorkian spin, wouldn't be that far out there.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

After reading most of the book...getting to know the Arvizo family..the prosecutors case..everything...it's quite clear that MJ wasn't molesting anyone. Strange and eccentric? You bet. He was naive and had no clue what was going around him. He had an offer to do some Japanese show and was paid like 500 000 dollars for it..by the time the hangers-on took their share, MJ was left with 1/5 of the money.

Arvizo family...total trash. Latino trash living in LA trying to get close to celebrities to get money. Lying to get money off JC Penney...their kids acting up like assholes...

What a fucking circus it was for no good reason.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

That's the family from the second case right?  Yeah, it's pretty much been proven that they were known extortionists.  I don't think Michael was the first celebrity they sued, I could be wrong though.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer