You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Re: What Song Describes Your Current Mood?

Axl S wrote:
strat0 wrote:

ok I'll move on...
But just so you guys know This isn't happening the way you think. For one thing She asks to talk to me.

for two They've only seen each other like 5 times since the start of June.

I'm no expert either as you all now but she's alot more interested in him than he is in her. Hence the reason he goes for weeks without talking to her at a time.

If she asks to talk. Then fine but for the most part stay out of it. If she asks for your help, and it's not too big a favour to ask, then be a good guy and do it and if she asks for advice give her the best advice you can give. But aside from that stay out of it as much as you can and try to move on.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

I'm gonna try to. but i mean how am I supposed to take it when she texts and says I'm feeling lonely, can you call me?

Axl S

Axl S wrote:
strat0 wrote:

I'm gonna try to. but i mean how am I supposed to take it when she texts and says I'm feeling lonely, can you call me?

Why doesn't she just call you instead of texting...

strat0

strat0 wrote:
Axl S wrote:
strat0 wrote:

she does depending on what time it is. If it's late she just texts.

Axl S

Axl S wrote:
strat0 wrote:
Axl S wrote:
strat0 wrote:

And asks you to call...

Next time just say your out and tell her to ring you later that evening.

strat0

strat0 wrote:
Axl S wrote:
strat0 wrote:
Axl S wrote:

And asks you to call...

Next time just say your out and tell her to ring you later that evening.

Most of the time it is evening lol Being summer she's been babysitting all day most days.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
strat0 wrote:

ok I'll move on...
But just so you guys know This isn't happening the way you think. For one thing She asks to talk to me.

Which leads back into my theory of her being self-absorbed, and all about her. This girl looks at you as a pure FRIEND on your best day. Nothing more. No boyfriend, no special privledges, nothing. Just a friend.

At that, she seems to be a pretty self-centered friend. I'm not saying that you don't talk to her casually, and maybe we just hear about the relationship dramas, but if she is calling/texting you, only when she needs to vent her frustrations, she's a one way street friend. And those, even if it's just two same sex platonic friends, can be very emotionally draining, and a big fat waste of time of one's life.

Being a friend, doesn't mean just using someone's time and emotions to entertain yourself, then bailing.

Does she ever listen to you, your problems, or how you feel? Or is it all about her 24/7?

strat0 wrote:

for two They've only seen each other like 5 times since the start of June.

Which lends itself to even more lunacy in this situation on your part, per James statement.

That's how important YOU are to her. She'll get all in a tizzy about some guy she's seen 5 times in the past 3 months, but not give you, someone who's always around and always there for her the time of day.

I don't even know her, and even I don't like her at this point. Regardless of her age, she is still self-centered, and vain. She has to accept and process that. But she doesn't get a pass because of her age.

And frankly, it sounds like you are making excuses for her to treat you like a doormat.

strat0 wrote:

I'm no expert either as you all now but she's alot more interested in him than he is in her. Hence the reason he goes for weeks without talking to her at a time.

That statement right there, proves to me she looks right through you, and to the next guy. She isn't interested at all, and never will be. She doesn't see you in that format, and never will. She's chasing him, he doesn't care, and she'll spend all her time and effort in it, for no reward. You're both in positions of Unrequited Love. She loves someone who doesn't love her, and you love her, and she doesn't really care.

Dude, I know this sucks. But get out while the gettin' is good. Walk away still on your own terms (Lofton).

Let me ask you this question. Do you really want her? Especially now? Are you willing to stick around, for relationship after relationship after relationship, for her to finally go after you, the guy on the BOTTOM of her list, and she's just settling. She doesn't really love you... but it's better than being alone.

You're that guy, in your best case scenario. And if you're fine with being the 'last option' and someone that a person settles for, okay, good luck with that.

In the words of my main man Axl - "seems to me like your wasting your own goddamn time though".

strat0

strat0 wrote:

no, we do talk about other stuff and she does listen to me if I have a problem and everything. she's not self centered. she really isn't. idk Guess I'll just move on and accept she just wants to be friends and thats it.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

If she truely is listening to you, and helping you and stuff like that, that's cool.

She's just a totally platonic friend, and never will be more than that.

I used to have male friends, that were "their own worst enemy", and i'm thinking she's the case. Her relationships are all self-destructive, and so were there's. I myself, got caught in the middle of alot of them, because I would be friends with the guy, then become friends with the girl, and suddenly found myself referee'ing fights.

The only difference is, I never fell for any of the girls in the situation. You did.

strat0

strat0 wrote:

Ok. I think i'm just gonna try not talking to her unless she calls me or texts me for a little bit and clear my head. perfect time since school for her is starting and i'll be starting in another week.

Board footer