You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: i'm back

James wrote:
slashroxmysox wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

i has no power over internets yikes

do u even read your own posts with bs about stuff u know nothing about?

i just stated facts, msl or imsorry cant deny. and the gnr community consists of low iq fegits like you, a fact proven by scientists in white coats :3

afraid im gonna respond so you keep banning? lulz.

are u one of them chinamen communists?

meh, enuff playing wif u, raep is only fun when you has a challenge..and u aint delivering any ;/

theL

Wow. A troll who continues signing up under new accounts simply to prove their shit to brain ratio is off the charts.

What an innovative concept.

You have big shoes to fill because everyone here has seen this type of drivel done so much better. You actually make us all pine for the days of speedstone, captain winkler,etc.

Its so easy for trolls to swing for the fences yet you continually strike out even when making your best effort.

Congrats.

mister saint laurent wrote:

nothing new in the gnr world today. wwe was in town for raw. had some of the guys over to play donkey kong & listen to the von bondies. was good catching up with some old friends. hope to have some gnr news soon. that hater guy has no idea what he's talking about. gnr legal is on my ass. there will not be some giant announcement. things will have to trickle out in phases. there will not be a bang but everyone will know what's up. falling asleep as i type this. 8:17am. zzzzzzzzzzzzzz. you can only check your email every 90 seconds for so many hours before you get a bit tuckered out. love you all. good night.

Thanks for the update.

If you feel like completely skipping over this dipshit's drivel, there's a feature on profiles here where you can click 'ignore user' and the waste of space wont even exist during your time here.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

Hey james, can't you ban his IP? I mean I know there's wys around that one too, but it would hinder him a bit more...

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

*begins re-programing James into a bumble-bot*

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

The main reason I have respect for MSL is I have seen him verbally attacked and abused by loathsome, pubeless little fuckwits on most GN'R forums and not once have I seen him stoop to their level in his responces.

Honestly, if people said shit to me the way they do to him, I would be plotting mass fucking murder.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I've been around far too long, and seen too many act in a certain manner.

Despite being 'sought out' by magazines like Classic Rock, MSL has always done it for the betterment of the fans for the most part. I'm sure there's some ego in there, like we all have, but for the majority, he carries himself with class and professionalism with all of this stuff.

He's loved by millions, and hated by millions. And the ones that hate him, from what i've witnessed, hate him simply because they want the glory. Just like the other boards that censor him, do it only because they want to keep licking Beta's butthole, like somehow that's gonna get them in good with Axl one day.

Use Your Disillusion mother fuckers

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Olorin wrote:

Honestly, if people said shit to me the way they do to him, I would be plotting mass fucking murder.

Good to know.  Can we pick the victims?

card5777
 Rep: 1 

card5777 wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

I've been around far too long, and seen too many act in a certain manner.

Despite being 'sought out' by magazines like Classic Rock, MSL has always done it for the betterment of the fans for the most part. I'm sure there's some ego in there, like we all have, but for the majority, he carries himself with class and professionalism with all of this stuff.

He's loved by millions, and hated by millions. And the ones that hate him, from what i've witnessed, hate him simply because they want the glory. Just like the other boards that censor him, do it only because they want to keep licking Beta's butthole, like somehow that's gonna get them in good with Axl one day.

Use Your Disillusion mother fuckers

More like loved by dozens hated by dozens.

Olorin

Olorin wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Olorin wrote:

Good to know.  Can we pick the victims?

I've already said too much 14

Olorin

Olorin wrote:

Back around the time of his original leaks, MSL posted about his long phone call with Beta, I remember people were calling him an liar and full of shit because he said he was taken aback to hear how hung up on Slash the GNR camp still were. People were saying, "oh thats bullshit man,  as if they really give a flying fuck about Slash anymore these days".

Fast forward a couple of years and Axl himself proved MSL right by banging on and on and on about Slash, during his brief armchair Chinese Democracy promotional campaign.

Board footer