You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: German "Angel Down"/Axl Article

AtariLegend wrote:

Hören Sie exklusiv in die neuen
Songs von Axl Rose rein!

Axl Rose (45), Frontmann der Kult-Band 'žGuns N'Roses', lässt wieder von sich hören. Auf dem neuen Album von Sebastian Bach (39, Ex-'žSkid Row') ist er erstmals seit Jahren zu hören. Zur Platte 'žAngel Down' hat er drei Songs beigesteuert. Hören Sie exklusiv bei Bild.de in alle Titel rein!

Sebastian Bach über Axl Rose: 'žEr ist einer der talentiertesten Menschen, die ich je getroffen habe.' Vergessen scheint, dass die Bands der beiden in den 80er- und 90er-Jahren noch gegeneinander um die Gunst der Fans buhlten.

Doch was hat Axl Rose bis jetzt gemacht?

Nach ihrem Album 'žThe Spaghetti Incident' brachen 'žGuns N'Roses' 1993 endgültig auseinander. Während sich Duff McKagan und Slash eigenen Bands und Projekten widmeten, wurde es ruhig um Axl Rose. Erst 1997 meldete er sich mit einem Song zum Schwarzenegger-Film 'žEnd of Days' zurück, anschließend machte er sich an die Arbeit zum Album 'žChinese Democracy'. Aber: Bis heute hat es die Platte nicht aus dem Tonstudio geschafft.

Rose gilt als launisch, unzuverlässig, alkohol- und drogenkrank. Bei einer kleinen Live-Tour sagte die Band kurzfristig ein Konzert ab, weil Axl seinen Flieger verpasst habe... Gitarrist Gilby Clarke wurde aus der Band geworfen, weil er sich in einem Interview negativ über Axl äußerte. Auch in der neuen Besetzung machte Rose sich Feinde. Gitarrist Buckethead verließ freiwillig die Band, weil er immer wieder mit dem Frontmann aneinander geriet.

Auch in Axl Roses Privatleben lief es nicht gerade rund. Die erste Ehe mit Erin Everly wurde nach zehn Monaten geschieden. Mit seiner 'žgroßen Liebe', dem Supermodel Stephanie Seymour, stritt er sich noch Jahre später vor Gericht.

2002 traten die Guns in neuer Besetzung nach mehreren Jahren wieder öffentlich auf und nährten die Hoffnung der Fans auf ein neues Album. Am 22. Februar 2007 verkündete Axl Rose auf der Band-Homepage, dass die Aufnahmen fertig seien. Seitdem: nichts Neues.

Und jetzt: Nach etlichen 'žBest of'- und 'žGreatest Hits'-Alben endlich wieder neue Töne vom Kult-Rocker der 90er. Die Aufnahmen zum Sebastian-Bach-Album haben nicht lange gedauert. Ein gutes oder ein schlechtes Omen? Hören Sie sich alle Songs 90 Sekunden lang an und stimmen Sie ab.

Source: http://www.bild.t-online.de/BTO/leute/m … 10322.html

AtariLegend wrote:

Translation:

Axl rose (45), front man that cult volume "Guns N'Roses", lets hear again of itself. On the new album of Sebastian brook (39, ex-"Skid Row") it is to be heard for the first time for years. To the plate "fishing rod down" it contributed three Songs. Hear exclusively with Bild.de into all titles purely! Sebastian brook over Axl rose: "it is one valley-animal-tests humans, whom I met ever." It seems forgotten that those of volume of the two buhlten still against each other in the 80's and 90's-years around the favour of the fans. But which has Axl rose up to now made?

After their album "The Spaghetti Incident" broke "Guns apart N'Roses" 1993 finally. While Duff McKagan and Slash of own volume and projects dedicated themselves, it became calm around Axl rose. Only 1997 it announced with a Song to the Schwarzenegger film "ends itself to OF Days" back, following made itself it to the work to the album "Chinese Democracy". But: Until today it did not create the plate from the Tonstudio. Rose is considered as moodily, unreliably, alcohol and drug ill. With a small live-tour those called volume off at short notice a concert, because Axl had missed its flier... Guitarist Gilby Clarke was thrown from that volume, because he expressed himself negatively in an interview over Axl. Also in new occupation rose made itself enemies. Guitarist Buckethead left voluntarily the volume, because he turned out together again and again with the front man.

Also in Axl Roses private life did not run it straight approximately. The first marriage with Erin Everly became divorced after ten months. With its "large love", the Supermodel Stephanie Seymour, he argued still years later before court. 2002 arose the Guns in new occupation after several years again publicly and fed the hope of the fans for a new album. On 22 February 2007 Axl announced rose on the volume homepage that the photographs were finished. Since then: nothing new. And now: After some "Best OF" - and "Greatest Hits" albums finally again new tones of the cult Rocker of the 90's. The photographs to the Sebastian brook album lasted not for a long time. A good or a bad Omen?

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

That is a shitty translation.  "Fishing rod down"?  Is this a joke?

WARose
 Rep: 26 

WARose wrote:

it`s BILD, so they aren`t able to get their facts straight anyways...  well.... however, it`s promotion i guess..

AtariLegend wrote:
Saikin wrote:

Hey Nim Rod, that translation was by me.... tongue

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
Saikin wrote:

You're joking right?  Please tell me you are, because you speak fine english on the rest of the board.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

That article is one giant clusterfuck, however someone finally got it right:

Guitarist Gilby Clarke was thrown from that volume, because he expressed himself negatively in an interview over Axl.

I guess band in german is "volume".:haha:

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
Saikin wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
Saikin wrote:

You're joking right?  Please tell me you are, because you speak fine english on the rest of the board.

He stuck it through Babelfish. Those things can be a laugh if you translate a sentence through a few langauges and then abck to English. Weird results.

Board footer