You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: CD Track Mogg Remixes?

Neemo wrote:
Neemo wrote:

here's my take on the song.... i'd also like to strip out the slow part around 3:20 but couldnt get it to transition smooth, so what can ya do but the idea was to combine the last 2 heavy parts into one long one

anyway....took out the second vocal track, took out the piano, took out most of the synth and orchestra, cut off the last minute and a half (or so)

check it out, its pretty rockin 9

*link removed*

see below for a better one

this one is better....check this one out instead...i removed that last verse that i couldnt before and sped it up very slightly as well, now its really cool...and about 3:13 minutes 3

http://www.4shared.com/file/120875921/a … dit2_.html

i even removed CC's fav line in the whole album "seems like forever and a day" is adios 22

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
imsorry wrote:

btw this twat supposed to be a new leak is fake i did it back in 2006...

I knew we had heard that exact version of TWAT before somewhere. Major kudos for jumping in and mentioning it.

I do find it funny that hoarders are "hoarding" your fan edits. You should take it as a compliment. 22 One of them is probably hoarding your clean up of 99 CITR. Best version of it, so it would definitely be worth hoarding. 14

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

2008 Intentions
 Rep: 6 

HEy Neemo

upload the version 1 please

the link is dead

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:

wooah Neemo nicely done I like that a lot

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
imsorry wrote:

btw this twat supposed to be a new leak is fake i did it back in 2006...

I knew we had heard that exact version of TWAT before somewhere. Major kudos for jumping in and mentioning it.

I do find it funny that hoarders are "hoarding" your fan edits. You should take it as a compliment. 22 One of them is probably hoarding your clean up of 99 CITR. Best version of it, so it would definitely be worth hoarding. 14

Just to add to this, I would not be surprised if the alternate version of Better being hoarded is your work as well.

Now I understand why you add your own "stamp" to your work. You can easily identify it, even if its years later.

My interest in the trillionth version of those CD songs already heard was at zero. Now that we know prior fan edits are being hoarded, my interest has dropped below zero.

What these guys don't seem to realize is guys like imsorry and "chicken dinner", while supposedly amateurs(don't take that the wrong way), they are VERY good at what they do. It doesn't sound like bullshit fan edit/remixes of low quality leaks. They simply clean up the horrid quality while adding various bells and whistles, whether new segments or simple beats underneath. It goes perfectly with the song, and sounds just as legit as the initial leak. I remember people in 06 bitching about imsorry and not interested in "bullshit fan mixes", yet at the same time they're raving on what he just did. 14

Hell, imsorry's clean up of the House of Blues show is spectacular, specifically the title track.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

I love the original song but would love if the drums had a slight bit more bang to them but its still one of my favourites.

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:

Had the piano, I think, been seperated out, and the orchestra parts, I think we would be hearing more remixes. But that kind of seperation isn't really useful for Rockband.

deadsouth
 Rep: 10 

deadsouth wrote:
imsorry wrote:

just to make life easy for u guys pretending to do a remix Prostitute is 107 bpm.

Any plans on doing a remix??? your shacklers techno remix was great!

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:

wooah Neemo nicely done I like that a lot

I think i'm gonna play again and try to get that last heavy part back in...i havent been able to find a good splice/breakpoint yet though

Board footer