You are not logged in. Please register or login.

gavgnr
 Rep: 4 

Re: Fernando's link to leaks? And the craziness that is gnr

gavgnr wrote:

Total Loss, is there anything else you can tell us about CD, such as possible previous tracklists, anything about the alternative covers or anything about potential future releases?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
TOTAL LOSS wrote:

The track list was shifted and revised just prior to release. Truth be told, the album as intended was:

1. Chinese Democracy
2. Riad
3. Shackler's Revenge
4. Stardust
5. If The World
6. Better
7. This I Love
8. There Was A Time
9. The Lies They Tell
10. Sorry
11. I.R.S.
12. Madagascar
13. Prostitute

*Catcher In The Rye was not going to be included.

Thanks for posting this, and I totally missed it 2 days ago when you first posted it.

That's an interesting track sequence. Not entirely different obviously, but its front loaded with the album's rockers, and This I Love is in an awkward position between Better and TWAT. Shackler's is already a flow killer, and placing Street of Dreams after it emphasizes that even more.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I'm drunkisj but, this run a bell:

http://www.classicrockmagazine.com/news … more-21955

"There are suggestions that the Stones are planning major activity in 2010."

Mabye the economy would managed to incorporate The Stones and GNR more than a joint Van Halen tour? GNR were scheduled to play with RS before whatshisface fell oot that coconut tree....

Sky Dog wrote:

you on the sauce???

Olorin

Olorin wrote:

I had some gin and some joints, I never slept last night so I wanted a good ol nightcap. Been listening to GNR onm headphones too, Estranged followed by Prostitute goes reaaly well!

James

James wrote:

Jagger has stated in the past that if GNR ever open for them again, it'll be a reunion. The big dogs in the world aren't interested in this half baked stuff.

Before someone chimes in mentioning that supposed 06 show, it didn't happen which reinforces the point even further.

Olorin

Olorin wrote:

Has he, got a link? That Stones show was cancelled, and were others, cause of thingy falling out that tree and breaking something or other.

James

James wrote:
Olorin wrote:

Has he, got a link? That Stones show was cancelled, and were others, cause of thingy falling out that tree and breaking something or other.

Maybe sic (or someone) has a link handy.

Also take into consideration the various people who said some reunion shows were being cooked up in 2006 until it imploded. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if that Stones show was negotiated during that same time frame.

Olorin

Olorin wrote:

Mabye, I just find it hard to believe Axl would do that though, all I've heard is rumours. If it was on the table I think Slash or someone else associated would be straight to the press. I believe Axl would genuinally rather die than you know what smile

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

They just haven't found Axl's price...

Board footer