You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Fernando's link to leaks? And the craziness that is gnr

SHIT JUST GOT REAL!

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

get in the ring

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Some fans just enjoy having Axl's egg juice drip from their chin. His handlers call fans ungrateful, and he calls them cunts... and yet they continue apologizing for the man.

I'm an ignorant racist prick for saying 'beaner' (which is not even racist), yet he glorifies a man who called blacks - niggars / homosexuals - faggot / and referred to all immigrants as terrorists.

And i'm a racist and ignorant.

Pot meet kettle.

AtariLegend wrote:

He didn't call his fans cunts, he called someone who was making similar accusations as yourself a cunt.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Dude "beaner" is not a kind word when using it towards Spanish people. My Spanish friends will tell you the same thing. And really? A One in a Million quote? I think Axl has lived that one down already. And he called one fan a cunt and it was actually pretty funny too see Axl flame someone on his first post on a message board.

Fernando is not here to defend himself anyway so why go on that level and call the dude a "beaner" or Beta a "taco bell worker" or something stupid like that. It doesn't help prove any of your points.

2008 Intentions
 Rep: 6 

Beaner?

Say Fuck Your Mother or Chinga tu Madre, cause beaner its like nothing for spanish people.

So...It is true about A Shrugged  out?

sorry for my english im drunk

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I think what people need to consider is that if you were friends with Axl in real life, you'd likely find much of the banter written about him on the internet insulting.

To many of us, it's harmless drivel about a huge rock star, but to someone like fernando, it's accusations against a person he sees often who acts like his brother and has clearly been a huge positive influence in his life. It's natural he'd have a responce.

Then factor in that it's possible Fernando may also witness (if it happens) Axl's own distress at internet remarks, and that would magnify Fernando's own annoyance.

So I don't really find it all that shocking that Beta and/or Fernando would come online and defend Axl. He's like family to them, and let's face it, there's a bunch of harsh stuff written about him in these places.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Let's take the hostility down a few notches. Was it an inappropriate comment? Yes. Should he be crucified for it? No. You gotta look at the context it was used in. It was more a casual, off the wall statement meant in a joking manner than a true personal attack.

Having said that, it was definitely inappropriate and when everyone posts here they should realize that we do have non caucasians posting here. So jokes or no jokes, take that into consideration.

Reminds me of that incident at the old site where I said something and for some reason the Catholics on the board got offended. I was dodging bullets on the open board and in PMs. Basically had to apologize and retract the statement. I didn't mean for anything to be insulting towards any religion, but that's how it was perceived, and like this, stood out like a sore thumb among pages of posts.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Let's take the hostility down a few notches. Was it an inappropriate comment? Yes. Should he be crucified for it? No. You gotta look at the context it was used in. It was more a casual, off the wall statement meant in a joking manner than a true personal attack.

Having said that, it was definitely inappropriate and when everyone posts here they should realize that we do have non caucasians posting here. So jokes or no jokes, take that into consideration.

Reminds me of that incident at the old site where I said something and for some reason the Catholics on the board got offended. I was dodging bullets on the open board and in PMs. Basically had to apologize and retract the statement. I didn't mean for anything to be insulting towards any religion, but that's how it was perceived, and like this, stood out like a sore thumb among pages of posts.

While I agree with you James I can also understand Axlin.  Beta and Fernando do treat people like trash when they come on the boards.  So treat people like trash well expect to be treated the same.

Board footer