You are not logged in. Please register or login.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

Re: Kanye West ruins Taylor Swift's MTV VMA victory

-D- wrote:

So Beyonce basically agreed with him.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I don't think she agreed with him, I think she was just pointing out his point of view, and what the situation was.

All she was saying is it wasn't spontaneous. He already was edgy about the whole thing, even when he thought she was a shoe-in. In other words, he was sensative about it.

Somewhat of what she said came across, like she didn't even take him seriously when it was actually happenining.

If anything she's just trying to play peacemaker, and say everything worked out. Even Taylor Swift wants to move on.

James "Conspiracy" Lofton... Never change!

I've read that the tour was canceled due to Kanye West entering a rehabilitation facility for his alcohol abuse.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Handsome B. Wonderful wrote:

James "Conspiracy" Lofton... Never change!

I've read that the tour was canceled due to Kanye West entering a rehabilitation facility for his alcohol abuse.

Someone mentioned that yesterday, could be true.

As for Lady Gaga.  I'm not a fan by any means, but I caught her on SNL this weekend and was impressed with her final performance.  At least from the point she sits at the piano, the 1:40 mark.

Also, Madonna made an appearance with her in one skit wearing some tight clothes and I've gotta say she's holding up well for a 50 year old broad.  And further intensifies my theory that those picture of her skeleton like arms were fake.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

^^

She shouldn't. She's playing it class. I heard a radio interview with her, and she was pressed and pressed over it, and finally she started having to threaten to end the interview. She's got backbone.

Does she put on a good show?

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Don't let Kanye get involved Taylor, that's just what he wants.  You're smarter than that.

http://undercover.com.au/News-Story.aspx?id=9247

Taylor Swift To Get Even With Kanye West On SNL
by Paul Cashmere - October 16 2009
photo by Ros O'Gorman

It looks like Taylor Swift is plotting her revenge against Kanye West.

The word is that on the November 7 Saturday Night Live, plans are afoot for Taylor to get back to Kanye for his rude rant to the recent MTV Awards.

The SNL team are planning various scenarios that may include an appearance from Kanye.

The network is tight-lipped about what they will do but Taylor told Associated Press, “I’ve been thinking about skit ideas for a long time…There are definitely some hilarious things that have happened to me over the past couple of months that I think will be pretty substantial skits.”

All shall be revealed on November 7.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Of course she's "plotting her revenge" and going to make a big deal out of it on TV. It brings attention to both of them and keeps the "feud" going.

"It's what he wants"? No, it's what they both want.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i can't believe how wrapped up in this shit you guys are 16

its all tabloid crap *yawn*

Board footer