You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Kanye West ruins Taylor Swift's MTV VMA victory

James "IT'S A CONSPIRACY!" Lofton strikes yet again.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Kanye is an idiot. He's so wrapped up in his own ego, to realize this shit is making him look worse and worse the more it drags on, and destroys his career.

Taylor doesn't need the publicity. She was already a superstar for this ever even happened.

All of it is totally ridiculous at this point.

Sky Dog wrote:

I am starting to think she is kinda hot....wouldn't mind tappin' that...

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Of course she's "plotting her revenge" and going to make a big deal out of it on TV. It brings attention to both of them and keeps the "feud" going.

"It's what he wants"? No, it's what they both want.

I don't fault her for making fun of the incident on SNL, of course she wants the continued attention and outpouring of support.  But why bring Kanye onboard and pretty much forgive him?  He doesn't deserve that and I don't think anyone wants to see him make light of the situation he created on SNL.  He will not get a positive crowd reaction, he better be prepared.  I could see him telling the crowd off or challenging someone to a fight.  Since when has Kanye ever done the right thing?

Are you still buying that this was all part of the master plan?

The kid in the balloon, now that was staged!

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Yeah I'll always think it was staged. The fact that both seem interested in milking it sure wont change my mind anytime soon.

When has Kanye ever done the right thing?? He's been selling millions of records for years. Better question would be, "when will he ever do anything wrong?"

If she was some innocent pop tart she would immediately distance herself from it. Instead she's gonna media whore it to death and get as much mileage out of it as she can.

faldor

faldor wrote:

Kanye is on borrowed time.  His fame is diminishing at a rapid pace.  He was huge years ago but his act has grown tired.  This latest display has just further shown how much of an idiot he is.  He's been on a steady decline, so if you call that doing things right, more power to you.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

His last album has sold almost 2 million copies here in the U.S. If that's doing something wrong, I don't ever want to see this guy do something right.

Just because I believe its staged doesn't mean I give two shits about Kanye. I've never owned one of his albums, and more than likely never will.

How is his fame diminishing? People are still talking about him, even on GNR boards.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Because they used to hate to love him... now they just hate him, and his latest concert had to be cancelled due to low sales, not alcohol abuse or whatever.

That Heartbreak album also came out before the tide turned. If Kanye dropped that shit today, it might go Gold with TONS of promo.

The dude is finished. Write it down.

faldor

faldor wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Because they used to hate to love him... now they just hate him, and his latest concert had to be cancelled due to low sales, not alcohol abuse or whatever.

That Heartbreak album also came out before the tide turned. If Kanye dropped that shit today, it might go Gold with TONS of promo.

The dude is finished. Write it down.

What he said.  The hate for Kanye wasn't quite as strong when his last album dropped.  After this latest incident though, some people have had enough.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I dunno....couldn't it be like "I hate Kanye, listen to what a wanker he is rapping on about bullshit, on his new record I just picked up" wink

Board footer