You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: Kanye West ruins Taylor Swift's MTV VMA victory

PaSnow wrote:

Kanye's an ass for doing that. While I don't think it was truly "staged", it wouldn't surprise me if beforehand MTV egged him on by asking he do something crazy & over the top in some way.

Just curious, how does Taylor Swift win best female video, but Beyonce win best overall video??  That's what I hate about those award shows. Also, which Beyonce video did Kanye think was so great?!  It wasn't that horrible black & white one for Put a Ring On It that someone posted here, was it??

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

I weep for this country....

you and me both, brother....

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

This is not staged. I agree with EVERYTHING James said, but this is a case where 'he' actually can no longer tell the difference.

This was not staged. Kanye West is MTV's little darling and has been the last few years. That Heartbreak album or whatever the fuck, didn't take off like previous efforts, people are over Kanye West and his enormous God-like ego of "Black Jesus" and "The Led Zeppelin of his generation" stuff. People are done.

Kanye West was given a backstage pass to do pretty much anything at the VMA's, and this was a case of Kanye being Kanye. He was pissed that Beyonce wasn't getting her 90th award, not that Beyonce even cares, and because Kanye worked on it, his own ego took away from him, and he couldn't stand someone else getting the attention that has been heaped on him for the last few years. It's over baby. You're done Kanye. That's all. It's all about Taylor & Hannah Montana & Jonas Brothers now, etc. People are into the Disney scene.

And I don't even like Taylor Swift.

"I'm just real" - Kanye

Yeah dude, you're real. Really really REALLY a self-absorbed, self-agrandizing, auto tune douche bag with no talent.

From the bottom of my heart, I HATE the MySpace/Facebook/Twitter/Texting generation, their music, their attitude, every fuckin' thing about them. Kanye included.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

2m2cln5.jpg

Axlin08 wrote:

This is not staged. I agree with EVERYTHING James said, but this is a case where 'he' actually can no longer tell the difference.

This was not staged.

You said the same thing about the Eminem incident. wink

From the bottom of my heart, I HATE the MySpace/Facebook/Twitter/Texting generation, their music, their attitude, every fuckin' thing about them. Kanye included.

Agreed 100000000000%.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Yes I did say the Em thing... 16

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Oh, man!

Apart from the Patrick Swayze (R.I.P.) one this latest Internet meme is...

2r4om0o.jpg

tumblr_kpzeehHTOD1qz72f9o1_500.jpg

Yeah. And President Barack Obama called him a jackass.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/09/1 … 86623.html

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

Well I can finally agree with President Obama on something!

Board footer