You are not logged in. Please register or login.

ibelieveinaxl
 Rep: 4 

Re: jarmos myspace page

the frustration (hate) regarding /// all stems from the fact that he sells his site as a public forum, when the truth of the matter is that he censures his site 24/7 to fit his ideas and opinions. anyone disagree with that? i didnt think so.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

AtariLegend wrote:

^^^ You guys still are kinda encouraging it though... by not locking this thread.

I told Jarmo that he could kiss my ass a loooong time ago.

I occasionally read some posts over at htgth, but only for the laughs. I honestly think the man is sick. If he honestly believes half of the shit that he posts, that's scary. I agree with you downliner that his thread pointing out the errors in Slash's book should have been the smoking gun, proving how sad and truly lame he really is.  I've watched that dictator go into the VR section, start his dissing of Slash and Duff, and then ban someone for pointing it out, or for trying to defend them. Some of his personal lackies that he calls moderators are almost just as bad as he is. Adz comes to mind.

If you're wanting news,  check out this forum or mygnr. If you want a good laugh, go pay jarmo a visit.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

^^^ You guys still are kinda encouraging it though... by not locking this thread.

I'm not encouraging anything. I don't decide what people say or think. If we were to lock/delete this thread, the next time someone shows up from that site(or even a different site), they will start a similar thread(s). I would rather have any discussion regarding this type of thing contained to one thread instead of several threads and/or spilling into other sections of the forum.

ibelieveinaxl
 Rep: 4 

russtcb wrote:
ibelieveinaxl wrote:

the frustration (hate) regarding /// all stems from the fact that he sells his site as a public forum, when the truth of the matter is that he censures his site 24/7 to fit his ideas and opinions. anyone disagree with that? i didnt think so.

But again, it's HIS site. He can do whatever the hell he wants to do with it. And James is exactly right when he says "if you don't like it, don't go". How much more simple can it be?

i agree with you. but, i think a lot of people loved his site for many years and have felt betrayed about how he runs it now and are just voicing their opinions about how he runs it. he can do whatever he wants there, no doubt. my point is that people understandably so get angry and annoyed about how he deletes opinions that are not in line with his. that's all im saying. and yes, i dont go there anymore because of that very reason...

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Am I bad for just spending 60 minutes of my life reading HTGTH's Administrative/Feedback section just to get a laugh?

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:
DCK wrote:

Am I bad for just spending 60 minutes of my life reading HTGTH's Administrative/Feedback section just to get a laugh?

I posted in there asking why the official court document couldn't be posted..

crickets

fuck delete the thing its embarrassing to have it just sit there. lol

Im late to the thread but the only thing i hate about HTGTH is all the groupies who think if they tow the company line they will somehow get invited backstage.

There are a few off hand that i hope they get to hang out with the band to make all their fakeness and bullshit worthwhile.

I don't mind the site. i am use to the new way its ran. I still support Axl and Slash, I keep it real and call them both out on bullshit.. sometimes it gets deleted but oh well.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

People still care about this guy and his site?

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

u know, i was thinking about this the other day and honestly, i can't blame the guy. how many of u here in all honesty, can say, that if u got a PM from Beta or Fernando or whomever inside the GNR camp inviting u to go on world tours on their dime etc,but all u had to do was be positive and not post any negative shit, wouldn't do it?

Go on tour and have the time of my life with my favorite band, see the world, go to killer parties, maybe have a giant orgy with hot ass groupies or look "cool" and keep my E-Rep in strong standing by not selling out my internet integrity to impress people i don't know or will never know in real life...

hmmmmm

i think im gonna go on tour with the band. Fuck Slash LOL!

Board footer