You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: jarmos myspace page

DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

A petition for what?

for jarmo to appear on stage with GnR.  its in the bulletins on that myspace profile.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

From the profile:
Female
41 years old
NEW YORK, New York
United States

Is someone trying to pit this on Madison?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I think this is a stunt by those eatmysilkworms dudes. It really sounds like their creative team behind this. I don't care whether someone loves or hates Jarmo, a person doesn't deserve to have that kind of page dedicated to them. Like JB said, if you dont like HTGTH, don't go there. End of story. There's plenty of other sites to get your GNR fix besides HTGTH.

The page is probably meant for shits and giggles, but its still absurd. Eatmysilkworms was meant as a joke as well, but the joke went over peoples heads and it started getting attention and then they spammed it everywhere until it was finally put out of its misery.

spot on james, thats exactly who is behind this.   those guys need to unplug from the internet for a couple days and get some fresh air.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
Jameslofton wrote:

I think this is a stunt by those eatmysilkworms dudes. It really sounds like their creative team behind this. I don't care whether someone loves or hates Jarmo, a person doesn't deserve to have that kind of page dedicated to them. Like JB said, if you dont like HTGTH, don't go there. End of story. There's plenty of other sites to get your GNR fix besides HTGTH.

The page is probably meant for shits and giggles, but its still absurd. Eatmysilkworms was meant as a joke as well, but the joke went over peoples heads and it started getting attention and then they spammed it everywhere until it was finally put out of its misery.

I guess they see Jarmo's 'fan page' as the biggest insult against Guns N' Roses. Ever. It's silly but not as silly as the guy's forum.

Mikkamakka wrote:

I guess they see Jarmo's 'fan page' as the biggest insult against Guns N' Roses. Ever. It's silly but not as silly as the guy's forum.

I'd love to see the explanation behind this one.

just because YOU don't like the guy or his site doesn't mean its cool to harass the guy.

and by the way, obviously Axl doesn't find the site the biggest insult against Guns N' Roses ever.    People can be as jealous as they want, but the truth is HTGTH is the only GnR site that has gotten any kind of positive recognition from GnR themselves.   put that in your pipe and smoke it.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
Jimmy Zig Zag Bobiadis wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:

I'd love to see the explanation behind this one.

just because YOU don't like the guy or his site doesn't mean its cool to harass the guy.

Unfortunately he's not here to defend himself, but I'm sure you'll do a great job 22  The guy is acting like a zealot or even more like an employee. He tries to rewrite GN'R's history and try to discredit everything the ex-members (mostly Slash) has done since leaving GN'R. The disrespect and hostility he shows towards Slash and Slash fans is amazing. (Slash is a liar, Slash is a thief, Slash is an alcoholic, a junkie, Salsh this, Slash that etc. 24 hours a day.) It's like he's obsessed with Slash. Either the guy's in need to visit a good psychiatrist or needs to close his eyes when he's looking in the mirror, he should stop this insanity.

(On the other hand he acts like everything current GN'R players or other employees say is the crystal clear truth, then when they get fired (Merck for example) he censor it.) Shocking, he's been doing this shit since Sanctuary started to sponsor him/his site. No wonder why the Axl camp is satisfied with the job he's doing, he's like the dark side of Beta.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer