You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: GN'R Twitter Updates

Smoking Guns wrote:
Neemo wrote:

Wow...that's a pretty big deal ... seems Axl is putting all his proverbial eggs into this "reunion"

half of his 8 have now moved on

Can he not record and tour or you saying him not in GNR studio is bad?!?

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

I guess he could tour and record...but with the shows hapening fairly soon u would think hed be concentrating on that as opposed to getting set up with a different band...but who knows

Not necessarily bad that he isnt in the studio. ..I mean how much is there to do in there?

Just assumed he would be touring is all...especially after his apology....maybe it was just to keep his options open for a rainy day?

this month can't pass quickly enough...I'm dying to know who's gonna be on stage in Vegas. ..I can't imagine u SG with tickets in hand

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
Neemo wrote:

I guess he could tour and record...but with the shows hapening fairly soon u would think hed be concentrating on that as opposed to getting set up with a different band...but who knows

Not necessarily bad that he isnt in the studio. ..I mean how much is there to do in there?

Just assumed he would be touring is all...especially after his apology....maybe it was just to keep his options open for a rainy day?

this month can't pass quickly enough...I'm dying to know who's gonna be on stage in Vegas. ..I can't imagine u SG with tickets in hand

Reality will hit when the tickets arrive in my in box. I will be in full on geek out mode.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Barring an AFD shindig, IMO whatever lineup takes the stage in Vegas is the permanent/final lineup of GNR. It's actually a good thing. The revolving door needs to be closed, have a solid/stable lineup and go on at least a 2-3 year run. Do it Soundgarden style and start unloading the vault in stages during the tours.

I actually think we've got a 5 year window for this but the next couple years likely to be the most exciting of their run.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Barring an AFD shindig, IMO whatever lineup takes the stage in Vegas is the permanent/final lineup of GNR. It's actually a good thing. The revolving door needs to be closed, have a solid/stable lineup and go on at least a 2-3 year run. Do it Soundgarden style and start unloading the vault in stages during the tours.

I actually think we've got a 5 year window for this but the next couple years likely to be the most exciting of their run.

A stable lineup, 2-3 year tour, and the vault being unloaded..... I love your optimism! The alternative though is that Axl might take his millions from doing these 6 shows and then disappear back into his mansion for years on end hmm

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

This is how you promote

[url][embed]https://twitter.com/slash/status/707423555785400320[/url][/embed]

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
Will wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

A stable lineup, 2-3 year tour, and the vault being unloaded..... I love your optimism! The alternative though is that Axl might take his millions from doing these 6 shows and then disappear back into his mansion for years on end hmm

The good news is Axl Rose likes to spend money. This is the guy who supposedly blew 100k a night on theme parties on the UYI tour.

Will 10 million last him more than a few years? Not sure about that...

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

We are one month away and we are focused on stupid shit. Haha we are so close and will soon have many answers.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

April 4th Adler gig has been canceled. I expect him in Vegas.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

April 4th Adler gig has been canceled. I expect him in Vegas.

Hope you're right because the media would have a field day painting Axl, Slash and Duff in the worst possible light if it's the alternative hmm

Board footer