You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: 9/11

nugdafied wrote:

I've always questioned the official story as to what went down that day. Here's some links that represent some, what I consider, fishy events.

A recent Letter To The Editor in my local paper.
http://www.tsweekly.com/index.php?optio … &Itemid=44

A picture of The Pentagon immediately after "something" hit it. Amazing how such a large passenger jet flew just inches above the ground without leaving so much as a scrath on The Pentagon Lawn.
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl= … =142&prev=

The collapse of WTC7. If that's not a controlled demolition.......................
http://www.wtc7.net/videos.html

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

There are definitely MANY fishy things concerning the 9/11 story. The Pentagon attack never added up, even before that footage became public. Also, when watching the WTC attacks in slow motion the explosions happen like 2 seconds after the planes hit the buildings, meaning those planes were probably holograms.

Its a touchy subject in this country. A lot of people died in those attacks, and I think thats why the country has always been reluctant to have a serious debate on the issue.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

The planes were real.  There is video at different angles which was taken by amateurs of the second plane (in particular) and it is obviously not a hologram.   Several eye witnesses were concerned from the beginning at the low flying planes.  By the second attack many civilians were watching and witnessed the second plane.  I respect that some people will have a different opinion than mine but I have never been a person to believe just anything the government throws out as "the truth" so I feel I am looking at this objectively but these conspiracy theories are really ridiculous in my opinion.

At any rate I DO respect the people on this board and happen to know that we are equals in intellect regardless of a difference of opinion so I will respectfully make this my only post in this particular thread.  I only wished to express my sentiment without the chance of sounding like I am trying to belittle anyone elses opinion that differs from my own.

Peace

James

James wrote:

Well, just because an eyewitness says its real doesn't make it so. I know you've heard how people seeing the same thing from different viewpoints can all see something entirely different. Not that I think the planes were definitely fake, but there is some interesting footage floating around out there.

There's also the huge discrepancy in that one specific flight(forgot which one) landing in Cleveland when it was supposed to be hitting one of the towers. There were eyewitnesses who saw that, and to this very day its left unexplained.

The hole in the Pentagon doesn't match up with the size of that plane, and the Pentagon being fortified doesn't explain it either.

I haven't read about any of this stuff in years, so I am definitely no expert on the matter.

I don't think anyone is claiming that the attacks didn't take place. Obviously they did. The only thing that gets disputed is HOW those attacks took place.

nugdafied wrote:

Ummmm, don't really know about the whole hologram thing. But, what I hoped by posting this is that maybe some other would see that things don't seem to quite add up in the governments story. I know all it took for me was a friend of mine showing me pentagon pics & from there I actually spent some time trying to prove him wrong. This only led me to finding out about WTC7 & a million other incredibly shady events leading up to 9/11. It always amazes me when I try & discuss 9/11 with someone & they don't even know what WTC7 is, or have never even seen the actual pentagon aftermath. It's a shame what our government & media discourage this subject from being discussed.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Barely anyone knows about WTC7, I'm guessing worldwide because it's not something anyone in this country really knows about either. I was only aware of it because of the thread that existed on this subject back on the old site. Is it part of a coverup or just so irrelevant compared to the rest of the days events that media don't bother to menton it? I've no idea.

James

James wrote:

On the morning of 9/11 a little known Cincinnati television station ran a story saying Flight 93 landed at Cleveland International Airport instead of crashing in Pennsylvania as claimed in the official government story.
Reporters at WCPO Channel 9 quoted then Cleveland Mayor Michael R. White as saying "a Boeing 767 out of Boston made an emergency landing due to a bomb threat," the airplane landing safely, moved to a secure location and evacuated.

The early morning report went on to say United Airlines verified the plane as Flight 93, but was also deeply concerned about another jetliner in the vicinity, Flight 175, flying from Boston to Los Angeles.

Also included in the little known news report was a comment from United CEO, James Goodwin, who said, "The thoughts of everyone at United are with the passengers and crew of these flights. Our prayers are also with everyone on the ground who may have been involved. United Airlines is working with all the relevant authorities, including the FBI, to obtain further information on these flights."

Former Mayor White, as well as United and WCPO, could not be reached for comment, but the evidence still remains, even though it was suspiciously removed from the television's web site in June 2004 in and around the time of the 9/11 Commission hearings.

With the evidence trail getting colder and colder, the obvious still must be asked: if Flight 175 was slamming into the South Tower and Flight 93 was downed over Pennsylvania like the government contends, why was Mayor White saying both planes were in or in the vicinity of Cleveland?

The answer to this question remains a mystery four years later since the 9/11 Commission or the FBI never thoroughly investigated the news report or former Mayor White's statement.

And if there still happens to be any 9/11 family members still wondering what really happened to their loved ones aboard the doomed 9/11 flights, it isn't much consolation that the only really serious investigation to date has come from a couple of cyber space sleuths with no real criminal investigation background and only a hyperactive curiosity as their credentials.

But to the credit of these novice sleuths, who never even listed their names in order to take credit for their work, the following information about the original WCPO story and its removal from the internet is all we have to go on:

"Though the story from Cincinnati TV station WCPO is not recent news (it was posted within hours of the 9/11 attacks)," said the sleuths, "I had never heard of it until a fellow researcher recently contacted me. Click on the first link "(see links below) and you will see what is currently posted on the website, 'This story has been removed from WCPO.com. It was a preliminary AP story, and was factually incorrect.'

"However, using the powerful resource of the Internet Archive , which archives all major websites on the internet on a regular basis, you can see how this webpage appeared over past months and years. Using this excellent resource, you will discover that the original posting (provided below) can be viewed at the second link below.

"Note that the original posting says nothing about being an AP article. Note also that the article continued to be posted for all dates through June 2004, and disappeared only after that. Remember that Flight 93 reportedly crashed in Pennsylvania on 9/11, with all aboard killed. How can this be? See these web sites for verification:
http://www.wcpo.com/specials/2001/america
attacked/news_local/story14.html

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.wcpo.com/
specials/2001/americaattack ed/news_local/story14.html

Besides WCPO's obvious cover-up, another little known account concerning the passengers aboard the flights concerns the strange - almost unbelievable -- reaction of former Rep. Phil Crane (R-Ill) in response to the information compiled on another internet sleuth's 9/11web site.

The incident involves a phone call by Rep. Crane to Phil Jayhan, a serious 9/11 fact gatherer, who appears to be on to something and headed in the right direction in solving parts of the 9/11 mystery if this strange -- out of the blue call -- from a Congressman is any indication.

In an extended phone conversation this week concerning the call, Jayhan asked why would a big shot Congressman call him unless it was to designed to gather information, interrogate him or find out what he really knew, as well as indicating he might be hot on the trail of something important

Jayhan, who puts together www.letsroll911.org , also wrote this on his web site about the mysterious call from former Rep. Crane, the former head of the powerful House Ways and Means Committee:

"Well, we all now know there was a series of War Games going on the week of 911, as well as 911 itself. I probably wouldn't have even thought of this if it were not for Congressman Phil Crane's phone call to me.

"Why take any chances on 911? They had time on their side, and thus a near perfect plan, or a perfect plan that didn't work as advertised. Crane seemed most interested in 'the people' & 'the pathology' more than anything else. Why would he be asking me about this, if indeed flight 93 was the meat wagon? All of the remains would have been sent to path and identified, and no one would be the wiser, right?

"But as I have said, if I could pin down a reason why Phil Crane would have pulled the stunt he did with me, it would have to be the subject of where are the people...? Because he didn't have a problem with the missile and the pod or that the flight was switched, so he was well acquainted with my web site when he called. But he, they(?) were stumped as to the missing people, and where they went. So, let's think in Phil Crane's shoes for a moment. He finally is forced to see the site (let's roll) by one of his aids who finally had done the research and seen that what my site says is true.

"So Phil Crane and perhaps a few in his staff, or perhaps a few other Congressman and Senators are sitting around, and they see the problem pod, the problem missile and realize this plane was switched.

"I am assuming here that they know something we don't in this area, i.e. namely that there were No bodies or true DNA tests done. They were a PR sham to help sweep 911 under the rug sooner and more efficiently, best not to have grieving loved ones family members crying foul because DNA testing was taking too long to put their hearts to rest, so they faked the DNA test results."

Greg Szymanski is an independent investigative journalist and his articles can been seen at www.LewisNews.com. He also writes for American Free Press www.AmericanFreePress.net

----------------------------------------------

Second half of the article is mainly speculation on the journalist's part, but the first half of this article is fact. If these planes are even within 100 miles of Cleveland let alone grounded, what in the fuck is in the skies of NY and Washington on the same day? This is impossible to dispute as too many people witnessed it and even local media picked up on the story.

This part of the 9/11 story will NEVER go away. Its the only concrete evidence of something fishy that day, and no amount of government spin will make it disappear. Its why the 911 "investigations" had to ignore it. All things happening that day fall like a house of cards when you add the Cleveland incident into the equation.

For a minute lets say the government is telling the 100% truth and everything seen on tv that day was real.

What are those planes doing in Cleveland??

James

James wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:

Barely anyone knows about WTC7, I'm guessing worldwide because it's not something anyone in this country really knows about either. I was only aware of it because of the thread that existed on this subject back on the old site. Is it part of a coverup or just so irrelevant compared to the rest of the days events that media don't bother to menton it? I've no idea.

Well, when you have thousands of people dying in the Twin Towers and the Pentagon having a small hole in it caused by an exploding 767, the last thing on peoples minds is a small building near the towers.

I think alot of the people in the 9/11 "truth movement" actually make it worse and do more harm than good when trying to bring the so called truth out. Most of them say really ridiculous things and it causes them not to be taken seriously.

But there doesn't need to be outlandish claims made or attempts at disrespecting the victims. Like the example I just posted regarding Cleveland, there are facts out there that hold up to all government scrutiny to the point it has to be ignored so their investigations are all warm and cozy and don't hit a brick wall.

The moment you add Cleveland into the equation, ALL events taking place afterwards have to be called into question. NOBODY was willing(or interested) in a complex investigation that would have created all kinds of havoc.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

People say the government had motivation to alter the facts about 9/11, but so did critics of the government.  I don't put a lot of stock in either side's case because they all have an agenda.  The only thing I know for sure is that if there was a government conspiracy, it had to be an extremely small group of people aware of it or it would have been exposed by now.  Somehow somebody would have spilled the beans.

James

James wrote:

Oh I agree 100% about the various agendas, which is why I don't buy much of the so called truth movement, and as I said in an earlier post, haven't read about this stuff in years.

It has a similarity to JFK. Just like JFK, when a simple question cant be answered, it throws everything else into flux.

With JFK, the simple question that cant be answered is why was JFK's secret service detail that was going to surround his car during the ride called off at literally the last minute(yes there is now footage of these guys being motioned away from his car at the last minute). With 9/11, its the Cleveland question.

Regarding 9/11, the government(and everyone) can say, "Oh it wasn't a hologram", "the government would never lie", "we seen the attacks", blah blah blah. But when you throw the Cleveland incident in their face, they all become as talkative as Helen Keller. Planes cant be in two places at the same time, and they know that. So instead of trying to dispute a fact, they just act like that didn't happen.

This used to happen at various conspiracy sites after 9/11. You would have a war going on between the conspiracy peeps and the Neocon Bush nutswingers, and as soon as someone intelligent would bring up Cleveland, both sides would go silent for a second because it didn't fit into either of their agendas. Then they'll continue bitching acting like that person had never brought it up.

Board footer