You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Slash V Axl V Izzy V Whoeverthe fuck

James wrote:
-D- wrote:

Damn, u got me interested in this Mad Season stuff..

that is haunting stuff.

Go download it immediately. It's truly a mindblowing record.

I know you took some heat from us Cornell nutswingers in this thread, but someday you should give him(at least Soundgarden) a fresh listen.

edit: I still have the Soundgarden links from awhile back. Its a 2 disc compilation of what I consider their best material. That will be in your inbox shortly.

Gonna upload what I am pretty sure was Mad Season's only live performance. Only five tracks, but it's damn good.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
-D- wrote:

that is haunting stuff.

I know you took some heat from us Cornell nutswingers in this thread, but someday you should give him(at least Soundgarden) a fresh listen.

edit: I still have the Soundgarden links from awhile back. Its a 2 disc compilation of what I consider their best material. That will be in your inbox shortly.

Gonna upload what I am pretty sure was Mad Season's only live performance. Only five tracks, but it's damn good.

I think they played a couple shows.  The one you're talking about is Live at the Moore.

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
-D- wrote:

that is haunting stuff.

I have a live Mad Season boot (that I could have sworn I got from somebody uploading it here actually) that is quite a bit more than 5 tracks.

Board footer