You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: PAUL STANLEY: DOC MCGHEE Is Not Managing GUNS N' ROSES

monkeychow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
war wrote:

poor buzz

Not poor me.  I'm really getting to the point that I don't even care anymore.  Sad.

"If he could be turned, he would become a powerful ally"

"Yes.... He would be a great asset. Can it be done?"

"He will join us ...or die"

16:haha:

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Im giving u a plus cred for that Star Wars (or is it something else? - reminded me of Star Wars anyway) line AND the post above

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Dreamline
 Rep: 64 

Dreamline wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:

Key difference being a priest won't charge you tens or hundreds of thousands of $$$ for his time (there's a joke in there somewhere but I'll leave it). I've got my own issues with religion but there is a vast difference in the most part between religion and psychics.

Depends what church you're talking about.  The "Church" of $cientology has been known to take people for big bucks, and as mentioned, the sleazy televangelists are always trying to pry money out of the believers' hands.

I'm fascinated by what people choose to believe in and why.  Perhaps we could move this discussion to the Garden.

On topic, this stuff honestly doesn't interest me that much.  I read it and then think "whatever." 

But I will say, the letter didn't particularly strike me as being fake.  On one hand, yes it sounds like it was written by a fourth grader, but on the other hand, you can definitely feel some true desperation in there.  Who of us hasn't fucked up with a good friend or been dumped by someone and then wrote a rambling, crazy message like this trying to patch things up.  You write, overthink things, go into detail in weird places trying to explain yourself.

The funny thing is, a lot of times you end up doing more damage by making the person think you're insane.

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:

Hey, may I suggest we debate whether or not JJ Abrams new Star Trek movie is canon Star Trek? I mean, this thread needs more internet controversey.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

I'm leaning more and more to the letter being fake. That's why I'm getting more and more scared that it's actually legit.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Dreamline wrote:

I'm fascinated by what people choose to believe in and why.  Perhaps we could move this discussion to the Garden.

I definitely agree with this. Religion is a very heated topic anywhere it's discussed, and it definitely needs to be discussed there. While we do go off topic here quite often, a topic such as religion doesn't need to be discussed in the main GNR section. The average Joe and July checking this section for GNR info doesn't need to see people saying religion is a fraud.

Take it to a religion thread....

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
war wrote:

poor buzz

Not poor me.  I'm really getting to the point that I don't even care anymore.  Sad.

sad

rose22
 Rep: 12 

rose22 wrote:
war wrote:

when axl's 60 he needs to be doing something more bluesy

axl on piano/vocals
1 guitar player
1 bass
1 drummer

i agree 100%. i'm thinking shit like his version of dust in the wind by todd rundgren.

emcitymisfit
 Rep: 28 

emcitymisfit wrote:
Gagarin wrote:

Hey, may I suggest we debate whether or not JJ Abrams new Star Trek movie is canon Star Trek? I mean, this thread needs more internet controversey.

Give us a short run downs of the arguments for and against? Based on being an extremely casual fan of the Star Trek saga, and thoroughly enjoying the film, I'm going with yes.

Board footer