You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: Chicken Noodles II

bigbri wrote:

I don't even know what to say about this. Another new Bucket CD.

http://travisdickersonmusic.com/store/c … dles2.html

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Again?? Someone should tell this guy to stop releasing albums every five minutes. Does anyone know how many Cds this year, or has everyone lost count?

dude is a workaholic.   music is his life.   I'll check it out.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

James, I think that's 22-23 CDs this year. I know what you're saying, but this one should be good. Like Pop Override without drums.

My theory is this. He's got the project with Brain and Bootsy next year, and I'll bet he thinks he'll be touring with them all year, so he's releasing stuff this year in anticipation of next year's releases just being "Science Faction."

Who knows though. I might have to start DLing his stuff. I can't keep up.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Its not just the cost for fans - its the amount to digest...like i dont get around to ordering that many CDs online at a time, and now i have no idea where to start!!

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:
bigbri wrote:

James, I think that's 22-23 CDs this year. I know what you're saying, but this one should be good. Like Pop Override without drums.

My theory is this. He's got the project with Brain and Bootsy next year, and I'll bet he thinks he'll be touring with them all year, so he's releasing stuff this year in anticipation of next year's releases just being "Science Faction."

You better not, or I'll have to smite you! 14

bigbri

bigbri wrote:
Synyster Gates wrote:
bigbri wrote:

You better not, or I'll have to smite you! 14

Yeah, I probably won't. I'm too big of a fan to do that to him.

Board footer