You are not logged in. Please register or login.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

Re: Women...

metallex78 wrote:

Shit, you guys are complaining about height? I'm only 5'7"

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

I wasn't. He was big_smile

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:

The problem isn't with women its with the men. Most men just have no standards. Theres nothing wrong with having standards in fact it communicates that you know what you want in life and won't settle for less.
I woman knows this, she knows guys will fuck almost any girl even the fat ones just for the sake of a fuck. As a result the hotter girls have all the buying power. Its a case of supply and demand. Make yourself a scarce commodity with higher standards and your love life will boom through the roof. Women will start to chase you and not the other way around

Yeah, pretty much. Since women being inferior to men stopped being law there seems to be a whole lot of men not knowing what to do when their girl won't bend.

It's easy, stop thinking with your fucking dick! It's really incredible what men will do for a piece of tail, considering it's 50 bucks a pop down on the corner. They'll never admit it, but most women like being "inferior", you just have to demand it. If you choose to not take control however they'll go Hitler on you like you've never seen.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
DCK wrote:

One thing I've noticed though, is that Israeli girls (at least my wife and plenty of her friends) are much more interested in dating, marriage and serious stuff than let's say Scandinavian girls. Nordic girls are very focused on themselves and being able to stand on their own, thinking that marriage or a relationship is standing in their way of something. I've met girls here pushing 25 (pretty ones too) that never was in a relationship. I was always interested in a real relationship, and that seemed to push most of the college chicks away. The non-college chicks were usually fat or stupid. Israeli girls though, are extremely focused on education and brains, but they still have time to look for, and find a guy of their interest. I was hesitant at first when I met my wife, her being damn far away, but after a few months of thinking (and more trying here at home) I just said "fuck it" and went for her. Best choice I did. They all have issues, can't get away from that, but I'm happy I found her. Life would be a bitch trying to hook up with these snotty college girls here. It was a completely hopeless task.

And see that's another variable. Depends on the college girl you're going after. The party slut, is just that - the party slut. And when she's 40, I hate to break the news, she'll still be the party slut, probably 3rd marriage, and on her 6th affair.

There are tons of college girls that immediately go into "now I need to find a guy to settle down with", once they hit that junior & senior year, and realize college is coming to a close.

Trust me, don't waste your fucking time with a freshmen or a sophomore girl when you're looking for a real relationship. They are either A) too busy getting buck wild, or B) still too hung up on that high school sweetheart they're still trying to keep in their back pocket.

It also makes it increasingly hard when those particular girls do have that high school guy who will put up with their shit, deal with their attitude, unlike the new guy, the college-educated guy who demands more. Most women i've seen run back to what's safe and easy and doesn't require much effort, and that's the "old guy" who basically is willing to settle for a life-long cunt for the next 70 years.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

There are tons of college girls that immediately go into "now I need to find a guy to settle down with", once they hit that junior & senior year, and realize college is coming to a close.

Actually, here I'd say they get that feeling several years after they've finished college. Maybe when they pass 25. Even 30.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:

^^same here

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
DCK wrote:

Shouldn't be like that when you're late 20's, early 30's.

yeah it's interesting what's going on in my social circles. Many of my friends who settled down early are now on their 2nd or 3rd marriage. These are guys in their early 30s.

Then I have two other friends who are about to get married to their defacto partners of around 4 years, although i'm not sure i'd classify either of them as in love really, sad as that is. To get back onto the original point of this thread...that's the kind of relationship I wonder about, they seem to barely even like each other.

Then i have a couple of mates who just can't seem to pick up at all.

Then I'm somewhere in the middle, I can attract girls ok and date quite a lot, but most of my relationships go like a year max before the girl figures out i'm bat-shit-insane and does a runner 16

Which in a way is fun, I mean variety is the spice of life right? But as I'm getting older now I am sort of hoping to build something more lasting soon. As it's a bit like endlessly renting and moving house every 6 months, after a while you want a home not a house. Anyway, hope this isn't comming across as a compalining post, I have no doubt that I'll make this happen sooner or later, it's just a numbers game.

metallex78 wrote:

Shit, you guys are complaining about height? I'm only 5'7"

Nah i didn't mean to be complaining about my height, it doesn't actually stop me picking up at all I don't think (well maybe girls over 6" or something, but that doesn't bother me), i was just thinking from a societial point of view....I find it interesting that it's socially acceptable for women to sort suitors by tallness, yet if a man does the same by dress size or bra size he's superficial and a prick. I'm not actually really worried about it even, it just poped into my mind as something that's quite bizzare about our community.

DCK wrote:

One thing I've noticed though, is that Israeli girls (at least my wife and plenty of her friends) are much more interested in dating, marriage and serious stuff than let's say Scandinavian girls.

I was hesitant at first when I met my wife, her being damn far away, but after a few months of thinking (and more trying here at home) I just said "fuck it" and went for her. Best choice I did.

Interesting. Where are you from DCK? Was your relationship long distance when it started? Or are you in israel?

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:
DCK wrote:

Actually, here I'd say they get that feeling several years after they've finished college. Maybe when they pass 25. Even 30.

See that's lame.

Not everyone lives in a city. Most girls or guys really have their last good opportunity in college.

I have no interest in walking out of college, which is pretty much a chick shopping mall, to do bar & club hopping for the next 5-10 years.

Fuck that shit. I'll marry whoever I can grab before I do that.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

^ As an aussie i'm struggling with the terms, how old is end of college age over there?

How old are you again dude? And at what age are you saying you'd settle?

Just interested....I think maybe because our population is smaller, uni and school while useful for dating isn't really any bigger of a deal than the workplace, bar, networking all that stuff, I don't see college here as  the key focus of how most people I know met each other....so it's interesting.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Maybe it's just my experience. I know a hell of a lot of people who hooked up in college. Then again, I also know alot of people who settled for high school chums too.

In the U.S., if you start college immediately after high school, which is typical, most finish around 22. I started, then took a break, and came back. I'm currently 25. However i'm pursuing a doctorate degree, so I could be committed to school, whether full-time or part-time until my early 30's.

I'm hoping to settle by 27, which is an age i'm happy with.

I know tons of guys younger than me that are already divorced w/ kids. That's a bit too much for me to handle.

I also know guys who are mid-30's, and have really no hopes for mates because they missed the boat. They played the "let's fuck anything with a pulse" phase in college, now they're out, been out for over a decade, and have just been doing the workplace, networking, bar/club thing and get really their opposite sex equivalents, which doesn't really solve anything.

I'm in the middle. I didn't want to do it too young, but I didn't want to wait too long either. I've seen the bad part from both sides.

Board footer