You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Women...

Axlin16 wrote:

DCK's old theory, and probably true. 16

I've found the problem with American women, to not necessarily be that they aren't annoying flirts, and aren't willing to settle down - they are.

But they seem to want to do it with men, who are all WRONG for the role. Guys who live at the bar, and keep 6 girls on the dial are not husband-material, hate to break the news.

The girls outside of American-origin that i've met, have been far more old fashioned.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

That's what a Sex in the City education will do for you.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Funny you should say that Axlin, because that's what I get from Norwegian girls, and not necessarily American girls. However, we're grossly being prejudice here.

The American girl he met is supposed to be very easy going, extremely easy to talk to, and to me reminds me of a flirt I had going on like 6 years ago. However, she just turned out to be a flirt, not interested in anything.

He seems confident though, she was right on the case, and went head-in first into a relationship with him (knowing she will be back in september).

I discovered the key to it though. She is 1/4 Norwegian, and has a "thing" for everything Norwegian. Looking thru her FB pictures, I saw all those stereotype Norwegian things American-Norwegians are into (and none which any of us are) like lefse, salmon, knitting sweaters or that popular US deal with the word "Uffda" (never got it myself). All those subjects their ancestors leaving Norway 100 years ago took with them.

Ergo, he had a headstart. I'm cynical enough to say that if he was living in California, like she usually is, she wouldn't look twice at him. However, considering he is somewhat of a "dream", living in a country she always wanted to see, she's instantly drawn to him.

Puzzled though, as to why she still thinks Norway is cool. Considering she went to Oslo, which is hands down the crappiest looking capital I've ever visited in the western world. And I've seen a few of them by now.

One can only conclude that women of today finds local guys uninteresting. They want something "else". Something more exotic.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

maybe you guys just need to start socializing with women who aren't superficial bitches

that would be my advice

DCK

DCK wrote:

maybe you guys just need to start socializing with women who aren't superficial bitches

Go nice on them. They don't want any ugly ones.:butt:

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Believe me, as soon as a I sense an ounce of superficiality, i'm out the door.

I'd rather be alone. It's not a turnoff, and THE turnoff for me. I don't care if she looks like Angelina Jolie, i'm fucking done in seconds as soon as I get one of those "Get In The Ring" bitches.

DCK

DCK wrote:

Just met the American girl, and I think both me and my wife were blown away by her looks and behaviour. She knows what she wants, and she's not afraid to say so. I'm very happy for him, as this was something he wanted.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
russtcb wrote:

I'm currently in a "single" phase. Not sure what to make of it.

Make the best out of it dude. Enjoy it. Don't look for someone and just see what can happen. I love being single, if I didn't find the most down chick in the world I would still be with no intention of serious relationships.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer