You are not logged in. Please register or login.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

Re: Women...

polluxlm wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:

You know what, there's a wealth of material out there to help with this sort of stuff, so if anybody's really interested drop me an IM

How's that going for you btw? Love to hear some stories.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:
polluxlm wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:

You know what, there's a wealth of material out there to help with this sort of stuff, so if anybody's really interested drop me an IM

How's that going for you btw? Love to hear some stories.

Pretty amazing, it takes a lot of hard work and dedication but I can honestly say, I'm a different person to who I was 8 months ago happier and more successful by a long shot for it

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Are you guys talking "The Game" and Mystery Methods etc etc?

I do worry that such devices are designed mostly for breaking the ice and getting laid a lot and  fast, but I question how often such things convert to longer term relationships. I'm sure they work in the short term, but are you going to marry from it?

Stepvhen

Stepvhen wrote:

^^ Yeah. I'd be of the opinion that yeah its a short term fix, but what it if you use the knowledge base out there correctly you'll find that you don't have to settle for the first woman who wonders into your life. You can shop around and find your perfect match when it comes to marriage.
I hope to eventually be amazing at this stuff as it just helps with every social situation imaginable at the moment I'm good but nowhere near as advanced as some people

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

The thing about The Game and those books, is that they're also about bringing out the full potential of yourself, which inevitably will make you more attractive to the opposite sex and get you more women.

I read The Game a few years back, it was a good read, but I never put any of that stuff into practice.

Stepvhen

Stepvhen wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

The thing about The Game and those books, is that they're also about bringing out the full potential of yourself, which inevitably will make you more attractive

Exactly, its just teaching men all the things that society/parents/school forgot to

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Yeah I checked out the Game a few years ago when it got popular... it only works for those who WANT to be social.

I have no interest in that. Getting laid or not.

Stepvhen

Stepvhen wrote:

^^ Your talking straight up MM there. Its all about social and sexual programming and applied to night club and bar scenarios for the most part. You can run MM game in a coffee shop or on the side of the street however if you want, and on top of that there are plenty of schools of thought for pick up during your day to day routine.

Not wanting to be social though^^ is going to be a huge set back to anything you do

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

So basically its about not being so shy and trying to be a bit more confident in yourself and your personal image?

Stepvhen

Stepvhen wrote:
Neemo wrote:

So basically its about not being so shy and trying to be a bit more confident in yourself and your personal image?

That would be the basic starting point but it goes much deeper into inner mental issues that may be holding you back, and then you got lots of models and methods dealing with everything from what to say to a girl your attracted to to begin a conversation,
to how to manage a long term relationship

Board footer