You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Is VR Over? (Poll)

RussTCB wrote:

removed

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

VR is burnt toast. Instead of trying to smear butter on it and make it look good, just throw it in the trash and cook another piece of toast.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

nah they wont quit yet

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

I think they'll give it a rest and decide later. But there is no option like that.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Thinking about this again, and I figure they didn't bust up over that whole Scott vs Axl thing after Slash left the note at Axl's house...so if they can come through that..then they can come through this i'd say. its all going to depend on what happens to scott i guess...like how much trouble he is in.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Mikkamakka

Mikkamakka wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:

I think they'll give it a rest and decide later. But there is no option like that.

if they decided later, would you say they'd break up or stay together?

I don't know. It depends on the success of the solo albums, the possible STP reunion, Scott's drug problems, family things and what'll happen when they first meet after the hiatus.

I don't think they are over but I think they will go on a bit of a hiatus for Scott to do STP, Slash to do his solo album, and for them all to get a break from each other as tensions seem high within the band.  I'd say they'll finish up touring in 2008 and break until middle of 2009 or so.. have another album out in 2010.

Mikkamakka

Mikkamakka wrote:
Jimmy Zig Zag Bobiadis wrote:

I don't think they are over but I think they will go on a bit of a hiatus for Scott to do STP, Slash to do his solo album, and for them all to get a break from each other as tensions seem high within the band.  I'd say they'll finish up touring in 2008 and break until middle of 2009 or so.. have another album out in 2010.

It's a possbile scenario, but I don't expect their third album before 2011.

Acekicken
 Rep: 12 

Acekicken wrote:

Personally I never really cared for Velvet Revolver
but my opinion a side I don't think they are done just yet.

If Slash & Duff have shown anything other then talent
over the years it's perseverance.... & I think they will
take it till it EXPLODES rather than see it fizz.......out

Board footer