You are not logged in. Please register or login.

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

Re: In the Wake of a 100-0 Win, a Texas Coach Loses His Job

supaplex wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I'll garuntee you that the primary purpose of high school sports is not competition. It's ONE of the purposes...not the ONLY.

I really don't get how this is so hard for some of you to understand. You sound like people who would just walk over a man having a heart attack laying on the street and carry on with your day.

The winning and losing is not the issue...and don't try to make it the issue...it's the disrespect...you prove NOTHING by beating a lesser team by 100 points...absolutely NOTHING.

Why don't you go beat your Grandpa up...I hope that makes you feel good. You can beat his ass and you know it...so go show him. Slap him around a bit...it'll make you feel good. You're no pussy...you won't be part of this pussification of America! Don't let them make you a pussy.

I'm gonna go punch some babies after I'm done with this message...and maybe rape a few women...because I WON'T be a pussy!!! I won't!!!

Maybe I'll get a gun and kill some minority kids...cuz I ain't no pussy!! Hell no I ain't no pussy!!!! They're taking all our jobs and tax money anyway!!!!

I'm American! I drink my cheap beer, drive my ford...and listen to Toby Keith...that's the ONLY way to be American!

you compare a basketball game with raping, beating up babies and physical violence. you might want to check your post again. because for you it seems like it's the same thing.

they shouldn't have got their panties in a bunch over a basketball game. it's nothing like all the stuff you listed there. the coach didn't apologize and he lost his job. i say that's not enough, throw the a-hole in jail. maybe then we'll get some justice done. because winning a game 100-0 is just like raping women and beating up babies.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: In the Wake of a 100-0 Win, a Texas Coach Loses His Job

mitchejw wrote:
supaplex wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I'll garuntee you that the primary purpose of high school sports is not competition. It's ONE of the purposes...not the ONLY.

I really don't get how this is so hard for some of you to understand. You sound like people who would just walk over a man having a heart attack laying on the street and carry on with your day.

The winning and losing is not the issue...and don't try to make it the issue...it's the disrespect...you prove NOTHING by beating a lesser team by 100 points...absolutely NOTHING.

Why don't you go beat your Grandpa up...I hope that makes you feel good. You can beat his ass and you know it...so go show him. Slap him around a bit...it'll make you feel good. You're no pussy...you won't be part of this pussification of America! Don't let them make you a pussy.

I'm gonna go punch some babies after I'm done with this message...and maybe rape a few women...because I WON'T be a pussy!!! I won't!!!

Maybe I'll get a gun and kill some minority kids...cuz I ain't no pussy!! Hell no I ain't no pussy!!!! They're taking all our jobs and tax money anyway!!!!

I'm American! I drink my cheap beer, drive my ford...and listen to Toby Keith...that's the ONLY way to be American!

you compare a basketball game with raping, beating up babies and physical violence. you might want to check your post again. because for you it seems like it's the same thing.

they shouldn't have got their panties in a bunch over a basketball game. it's nothing like all the stuff you listed there. the coach didn't apologize and he lost his job. i say that's not enough, throw the a-hole in jail. maybe then we'll get some justice done. because winning a game 100-0 is just like raping women and beating up babies.

k

Board footer