You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Chinese Democracy Elimination Round 10

James wrote:
madagas wrote:

Better...even though my 10 year old daughter just made me put it on her ipod!

Interesting. Any other tracks from the record she likes? Do any of her friends listen to this material? Is this the same daughter that likes M.I.A.?

She has good taste for a kid in this generation.

This I Love

Strange that Sorry went this entire elimination with 0-2 votes and now all of a sudden it looks to be on its way to getting eliminated.

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:

This I love is the easiest vote for a while.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

If This I Love had a good solo on it, I wouldn't be voting it off right now.  Unfortunately, that's not the case.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
madagas wrote:

Interesting. Any other tracks from the record she likes? Do any of her friends listen to this material? Is this the same daughter that likes M.I.A.?

This I Love

Strange that Sorry went this entire elimination with 0-2 votes and now all of a sudden it looks to be on its way to getting eliminated.

yes, one and only daughter. No, she doesn't really grab on to any other stuff except sometimes when Sorry is on she says "I'M SORRY FOR DADDY, NOT SORRY FOR CAROLINE"! And, I don't think any of her friends have heard any of the album. Her father is a little more warped than the other dads....:haha:

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

Sorry

But I didn't vant to do eet.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Everyone loves Vampires man. So it's only logical Sorry has to be best song.

My issue with the TIL solo is it's just not what I want to hear when the solo part comes up. I don't think it fits that well to the song. I was hoping for a better solo basically. It starts off alright but eh I like the tone and the parts where Axl first starts singing over it at the end.

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

Better

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
madagas wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
madagas wrote:

This I Love

yes, one and only daughter. No, she doesn't really grab on to any other stuff except sometimes when Sorry is on she says "I'M SORRY FOR DADDY, NOT SORRY FOR CAROLINE"! And, I don't think any of her friends have heard any of the album. Her father is a little more warped than the other dads....:haha:

I remember you saying how she really liked Paper Planes. Here's a remix of it that is pretty damn good. I usually hate remixes as most of them are fan edits, but this one was on the Paper Planes Homeland Security Remixes EP and is also now on the Slumdog Millionaire soundtrack. Its a more rock oriented version of the song. Gives it a feel of an entirely different song, and is much more uptempo.

http://www.4shared.com/file/83848385/d5 … emix_.html

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

James, that's almost like an entirely different song.  Usually remixes suck, but this is pretty good.

Board footer