You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Coma
 Rep: 11 

Re: And The General??

Coma wrote:

3 the purpose of this thread is that you give your opinion on how its gonna be The General and what do you think of the large number of ballads in the album 18
Here is some info http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=3108
so.....
What do you think??

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Paxcow wrote:

what?

Coma

Coma wrote:

eh?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

There's nothing that points towards the next album being ballad heavy. Cant base a 2nd album that we've heard no songs from(Silkworms and Oh My God the exceptions) on what turned out to be Chinese Democracy.

Its safe to say there will be ballads of some sort but we'll have to wait for a new set of leaks or the album's release itself to even form an opinion on the musical direction.

Sky Dog wrote:

It was 58 degrees in Atlanta today....and sunny....played some tennis....drank a few beers then dropped my brother and daughter off at Cirque Du Soleil...no, Robin wasn't there but rumor had it that he was going to do a guest spot and do an instrumental version of The General. The entire city of Atlanta was buzzing about it.

Coma

Coma wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

There's nothing that points towards the next album being ballad heavy. Cant base a 2nd album that we've heard no songs from(Silkworms and Oh My God the exceptions) on what turned out to be Chinese Democracy.

Its safe to say there will be ballads of some sort but we'll have to wait for a new set of leaks or the album's release itself to even form an opinion on the musical direction.

yeah i think that the next album will have a lot of ballads because that chi dem has a lot and becuase Axl is like a ballad musician

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

We're supposed to speculate about an album being ballad heavy, and a song we've never heard before, or even heard that much about?

So I've decided Vodka and Grapefruit juice is a tasty combination.

Coma

Coma wrote:

Hey there threads of what is your dream band (i really liked that) and i cnat imagine how its gonna be the next album c'mmon

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Paxcow wrote:

que?

Coma

Coma wrote:

eh hablas español?

Board footer