You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Re: First Photos of Rihanna's Injuries from Chris Brown

Saikin wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
-D- wrote:

I don't understand all the industry types coming out and saying how they are both good people and we pray for them both

where is someone with some balls calling this guy out?

We live in an era where no one cares about anything and there's no personal responsibility. No one in the industry is gonna say anything negative because his career will likely resume where it was and they're not gonna burn their bridge to him.

Had this happened in the 80s or 90s, fans would have been burning his cds in the streets and he'd be immediately blacklisted.

This guy should be blacklisted and fans should be boycotting his fucking music.  I know I will never contribute to him ever again.  That also means buying any product that he's sponsored by.  I would have never bought his music to begin with. 

Anyone who is afraid to publicly call this guy out is a fucking pussy.  I don't wish him the best, because the fucking prick doesn't deserve it.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Kinda funny though GNR fans being so outraged over domestic violence isn't it?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

His fans should boycott his music because it fucking sucks.

Saikin

Saikin wrote:
-D- wrote:

Not really.  If you're implying that I support domestic violence because I'm a GNR fan, that is pretty fucked up.  I see no correlation between liking GNR music and beating my girlfriend.  That comment was over the line.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:
Saikin wrote:
-D- wrote:

Not really.  If you're implying that I support domestic violence because I'm a GNR fan, that is pretty fucked up.  I see no correlation between liking GNR music and beating my girlfriend.  That comment was over the line.

I think he was meaning the Erin everly stuff

Saikin

Saikin wrote:
strat0 wrote:
Saikin wrote:
-D- wrote:

I know exactly what he was referring to.  I'll reiterate my point- just because I like GNR's music doesn't mean I condone the domestic violence that went on in the personal aspects of band member's lives.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

In theory though that could also apply to Chris Brown's fans...they could like his music yet divorse themselves from aspects of his personal life such as this incident, much as many of us do for GNR, I think that's all he was saying.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Yeah, but when it was Axl, the women were asking for it.

j/k

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

As an aside, this should be in Black Hole.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:
Saikin wrote:
strat0 wrote:
Saikin wrote:

I know exactly what he was referring to.  I'll reiterate my point- just because I like GNR's music doesn't mean I condone the domestic violence that went on in the personal aspects of band member's lives.

True. I like Chris Benoit's wrestling even though what he did was horrible

Board footer