You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Re: The Video Game Console Thread

Tommie wrote:

custom_1237811317319_MP3_Poster.jpg9

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
CrashDiet wrote:

WOW. 11 yikes

Literally in shock. I don't even really play football anymore, but that has definitely intrigued me. Obviously a must play. However, that is  not "in game" graphics. Its replay footage. Still very impressive. Any screenshots of actual game play footage surface yet? Maybe they're saving those for ther upcoming video game expos.

I LOVE Max Payne. I would have trampled a pack of grandmas to get my hands on Max Payne 3 about 4 years ago. Now, not so much. Main weakness of that franchise is how easy it was. It was like playing a movie. Everything was great about it except that. I always chalked it up to Rockstar spending most of its time and resources on GTA.

Fuck yeah.

A new The Legend of Zelda game was just announced for the Nintendo DS.

The tentative title is "Spirit Tracks". It'll be out later this year.

And about Max Payne 3... I'm not so sure about it since Rockstar is the developers this time around instead of Remedy.

AtariLegend wrote:
CrimeSlunkScene wrote:

A new The Legend of Zelda game was just announced for the Nintendo DS.

I'll get that.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Max Payne 3 i'll be interested to see where it goes. I enjoyed Max Payne immensley, and even Max Payne 2.

But i'm guessing being it's been SO many years since 2 that they're going to use 3 to reinvent it.

These games have been announced this week alone...

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
Max Payne 3
Tales of Vesperia
Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time

Holy fucking shit.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I love Zelda, Ocarina Of Time was immense!!
I have Twighlight Princess on the gamecube but I have never really got into it. More because I just dont play many games now, I was think of getting a 2nd hand Wii with Zelda though, looks kinda fun.
I have WindWaker on the gamecube which was actually pretty good, if a little slow.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

AtariLegend wrote:

Playstation Exclusives To Sell Better On X-Box 360?

In reponse to the latest February NPD game / hardware sales figures for the US, Microsoft has commented on "formerly Sony-exclusive series'" expecting them to sell more on the Xbox 360 in the future. This includes the recently released Resident Evil 5 as well as Final Fantasy XIII.

This is a bold statement considering Final Fantasy is biggest in Japan and is still PlayStation 3 exclusive in that region.

Looking at previous data for Final Fantasy XII, the game launched with three times as many copies sold in comparison to the US release. Only the release will tell, but their comment is more likely to antagonise than anything else.

Board footer