You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Re: GN'R May Announce Dates Soon

Paxcow wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Believe me, she's been on mine since the first day it was installed. The only reason I even said anything was because it was quoted, Buzz took a stab, which Buzz AGREED with your assessment Neemo, and that was also my first reaction... but no, instead of just coming out and fucking saying exactly what we meant, we gotta do this cloak and dagger bullshit.

Then again, i'm completely full of shit. I said no one, nor me gives a fuck, and hell, it's kept this thread going for the last few hours, so what do I know... 19

obviously you do all your talking on this foum because nobody wants to listen to you talk at home. most of what you say is bullshit anyways, so that makes you the worst poster ever!!! 11

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Paxcow wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
Paxcow wrote:

nope! not what i meant at all!!!! smile

We'll nobody fuckin' cares anyway.

You have got to seriously be the worst poster ever in the history of message boards, with your cryptic, half-assed, no thought, non debate-provoking, weak ass posts, that all of us are supposed to stop and read, and pick apart like we give a fuck.

Seriously, stop wasting your time here and go do something else. You're only posting 'cause you want to see your own writing. I'm past the whole trying to push you into bettering your posts.

You suck.

14:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
who asked you to read my posts, dipshit? 16

You did.  You're an attention whore.  That's not insider information either.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
Paxcow wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Believe me, she's been on mine since the first day it was installed. The only reason I even said anything was because it was quoted, Buzz took a stab, which Buzz AGREED with your assessment Neemo, and that was also my first reaction... but no, instead of just coming out and fucking saying exactly what we meant, we gotta do this cloak and dagger bullshit.

Then again, i'm completely full of shit. I said no one, nor me gives a fuck, and hell, it's kept this thread going for the last few hours, so what do I know... 19

obviously you do all your talking on this foum because nobody wants to listen to you talk at home. most of what you say is bullshit anyways, so that makes you the worst poster ever!!! 11

there is a feature that allows you to not have to read his posts if you have such a problem with him.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

obviously you do all your talking on this foum because nobody wants to listen to you talk at home

What do you get out of being here cow girl?
You contribute nothing.
You post the same vague, tired one liners every time.
You resort to the same supercilious insults when asked to engage.
Anyone could play your part.

Atari and I don't agree on anything GNR but at least there is some attempt to engage. It makes for a richer experience for all members.
Frankly my dear at this stage, you're a bit of a bore.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

Can we get away from these useless aggressive conversations? Aren't we supposed to be talking about how long this tour ill last if there is one and witch city you want to see them play?

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i agree strat0 lets get back on topic or this gets locked

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:
strat0 wrote:

Can we get away from these useless aggressive conversations? Aren't we supposed to be talking about how long this tour ill last if there is one and witch city you want to see them play?

we should but people are too busy bashing fortus or paxcow or whoever else that comes across their mind.

yeah, fortus was wrong before and he's very vague. it's not like you can;t understand him/his reasons. wtf is with all the fortus bashing. he's not the only one that said things that never happened. every fucking member of the band that spoke to the press fucked up. even king dick. especially him to be honest.

it is a very logic assumption that they won't tour the us anytime soon.

i'm waiting for the announcements and i hope they'll come to europe soon (yes, i've said the word). i can't wait for some bootlegs and concert reviews for the people attending the shows because i enjoy reading them.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

I wish they would play Tallahassee. For this being a capital we only get a good known act every once in a blue moon.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:
strat0 wrote:

Can we get away from these useless aggressive conversations?

You're right man. Fuck it.
There is a real possibility that with the Swine Flu Pandemic that there will be no major tours dropping anywhere, particularly South Amercia.

Board footer