You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: DUBROW beat up Adler

russtcb wrote:
Synyster Gates wrote:

Can you imagine him saying something like this to Axl before the band hits the stage?? Thats a few hundred mil down the drain.

If you read Slash's biography, he says Axl never really liked Steven because Steven was always so direct with him and told him how it is. 

I doubt he would have been involved with GN'R anyway, even if he was clean!

No offense, but Steven's proven anyone would've had plenty of reasons to dislike him. I doubt him being "direct" with Axl was Axl's reason for not liking him.

If Axl didn't like Steven before, he really hated him after he had Erin over his house and shot her up with heroin.   That is what put the nail in the coffin of that relationship, if it was already damaged.

The story goes that Axl has sex with Steven's girlfriend and then Steven did this to get Axl back, now 2 wrongs don't make a right but I guess the drugs is what was the most damaging.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

the guy is just FUBAR

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

Wow that sucked.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:
Neemo wrote:

the guy is just FUBAR

Nice.

Seriously though, Adler sounds like a fucked up dude.  He needs help but he doesn't want to help himself.  That's the problem.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Sad thing is slash says at the end of his book that adler had been getting clean again. Guess he went back into the abyss.

Board footer