You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Highschool mistakes and changing.

Neemo wrote:
Aussie wrote:

strat0 is this the same girl that was dating your friend and he was treating her like shit?

yeah you gotta stop falling for the wrong chicks 16

if it was me i prolly wouldnt say anything unless things got totally outta control, last thing peopel want to hear is how they are doing everythign wrong...maybe its wrong for you but right for her?

i dunno you always have tough questions to answer, again in the same situation i would prolly just politely say no to soemthing i wasnt comfortable doing but i wouldnt stand in the way of others doin whatever they wanted to...usually peopel dont make a big deal outta it

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Neemo wrote:
Aussie wrote:

strat0 is this the same girl that was dating your friend and he was treating her like shit?

yeah you gotta stop falling for the wrong chicks 16

HERE YE!! HERE YE!!

bell.png

New Rule: 1 thread per chick. No chicketh thou shalt receive more thaneth oneth threadeth for thyself. The opposith doeth not render, one thread may receiveth discussion of more than one chick, but no chick deserveth moreso than 1 thread dedicated to herself.

Girls can post about whatever they want as we need as many girls on here as we can get. 22

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

ROFL ok. But yeah it is the same chick. I've kinda accepted being friends with her if that's what she wants. But thanks for the advice guys. rounda karma.

I pretty much worked things out.

Board footer