You are not logged in. Please register or login.

robin67
 Rep: 7 

Re: Who's DJ?

robin67 wrote:

ron's guitar talent is bush league in the video

robin67

robin67 wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

That's because Robin is too robotic and used to saying "do you want fries with that, sir?"

ron's robotic. so was buckethead. robin's full of energy and charisma. something neither ron or bucket nor DJ have in studio or on stage

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Actually Robin does have a lot of charisma, that true. Myself i didn't think bucket had much of stage presence, appart from his height, although he's an amazing player. But he wasn't exciting to watch the way slash was. It'll be interestinfg to see what DJ's like live.

If you think that Ron video shows a person who is "bush league" on guitar then I think you need to study the instrument yourself wink

bucketfan
 Rep: 30 

bucketfan wrote:
robin67 wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

That's because Robin is too robotic and used to saying "do you want fries with that, sir?"

ron's robotic. so was buckethead. robin's full of energy and charisma. something neither ron or bucket nor DJ have in studio or on stage

Energy and charisma does not count if you can not play the guitar properly.

Ron and Bucket are musicians, exceptional ones at that.  Robin was in the right place at the right time, it certainly was not his musical ability that got him the gig - I've heard farts that are more musical than Robin's "playing".

robin67

robin67 wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Actually Robin does have a lot of charisma, that true. Myself i didn't think bucket had much of stage presence, appart from his height, although he's an amazing player. But he wasn't exciting to watch the way slash was. It'll be interestinfg to see what DJ's like live.

If you think that Ron video shows a person who is "bush league" on guitar then I think you need to study the instrument yourself wink

DJ doesn't have robin's charisma. his energy on stage. axl made a big mistake forcing robin back to nin before the album release. axl made another mistake replacing robin. mistakes. axl makes mistake after mistake. he can't keep the band together. doesn't promote the album. is chinese democracy the #1 album yet? another axl mistake. mistake after mistake. axl should've released TIL as the first single. had the epic TIL video featurin' robin ready for MTV. axl should have done this for the album to be a success in Los Angeles. wasn't. why? axl. axl mistake. mistake. mistake after mistake. robin deserves better. why? robin's earned it

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I can't believe some of you guys are buying this cat as a "real" poster. There's no reason to bash Robin because he's successfully got a rise out of you. 4

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
monkeychow wrote:
robin67 wrote:

ron's weak in mind and body.

[youtube]AAnG7WD5sBk&feature=related[/youtube]

"I needed somethign to hit the notes after the fretboard ran out" 14

thats classic

bucketfan wrote:

I've heard farts that are more musical than Robin's "playing".

16 *karma*

robin67 wrote:

axl made a big mistake forcing robin back to nin before the album release.

gnr didnt even know that Robin went back to trent, it looks to me that mr robin has cold feet when it comes time to release material with gnr....just before gnr released OMG robin bailed.....then just before cd was released robin bailed....i wonder why that is?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
misterID wrote:

I can't believe some of you guys are buying this cat as a "real" poster. There's no reason to bash Robin because he's successfully got a rise out of you. 4

This is a really good point, and for you younger fans here who haven't been at these sites for years like us old timers, you're witnessing on a small scale what happened to Fortus years ago. He had a small group of psychotic fans who worshiped him even though he hadn't done anything yet. It really rubbed a lot of people the wrong way, and frustrations were vented not just at the psychos, but at Fortus himself.

While Fortus does have some fans, its not many and it all goes back to his fan club. That fan club is still wiping egg from its face.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

axl made a big mistake forcing robin back to nin before the album release.

seriously, drugs fucks with your brain.

robin67

robin67 wrote:

robin left twice because axl fired him twice. axl is an ego-maniac. axl's got an agenda with media and public. axl's selfish. robin didn't want any part of axl's selfishness or his bitter agenda. axl didn't want giving robin the satisfaction of leaving with his head held high with dignity, so he fired robin. as for fortus, he's small time. fortus does very little on the album. in fact, robin's epic TIL solo among other epic solos robin does on the album, makes you ask the question in your mind "fortus who?"

Board footer