You are not logged in. Please register or login.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

Re: Former Italian President: "911 was an inside job"

polluxlm wrote:
bigbri wrote:

So, let me get this straight. The CIA can pull off this massive cover-up but can't keep the international intelligence community from learning of it? Doesn't work.

Of course it works. Like bussaw said, for a major operation like this, many will know. 

As for the "liberal" media. Do you have any idea what state the journalism industry is in now, and I'm not talking broadcast media, I'm talking print?

I know the media has become a propaganda tool for various monetary interests. There are no Woodward and Bernsteins today. As to have this censoring happens. Mass media is corporate. 5 companies own most of the newspapers, tv stations, cable networks, radio, moviestudios etc. These companies are run by board members. In a study conducted in the 70s it was concluded that each time a board member attends a meeting he sits down with 3,2 of his competitors. In other words, it's boys club. They know each other. They have nothing to gain by upsetting future business opportunities. That's why you never hear about the slave labor that goes in Nike and Coca Cola factories. That's why you don't hear about chemical waste in your river. Take a look at the news. It's all celebrities and gay marriage. No substance at all. If anything major is reported it is briefly. Of course, unless the perpetrator is a loner without commercial interests attached. Then you hear about it.

When you work in a system like this you get naturally conditioned to what to write or not. Self-censoring.

But it is starting to get reported. Over here in Europe more and more papers are starting to carefully entertain the idea.

And, bin Laden. You don't care what his reason for going along with it would be? It's key to the theory. Did the Taliban go along with it too, since Mullah Omar is hanging out with him? If so, why are the Taliban regaining strength in Afghanistan and making inroads into the established "western" government we supposedly set up?

Bin Laden was a type of warlord working with the CIA, religiously orientated. I know the FBI hasn't charged him with 911 because they admittedly don't have sufficient evidence. I know Bin Laden has denied the attacks.

In my opinion he's an estranged CIA agent allowed to run loose so that they had a plausible perpetrator to pin on the attacks. With all the convenient connections to geopolitical designs we have seen come into play since 01. I don't immediately care about his motivations when I know he's involved some way.

Did you know the Taliban was one of the 12 regimes that warned the US about 911?

Well, it wouldn't look to good if the Taliban had regained their strength immediately after their defeat now, would it? You have to understand how these things work. It's not a government working together in unison to perform a diabolical conspiracy. Most are honest hard working americans doing their duty. The guys in the shadows however, they know what happens to a 'western government' in a place like Afghanistan when the troops start to leave. They want this to happen. They want the Heroin to flow, they want a profit on their old and obsolete weapons. This is what makes them money.

And that is what has happened.

And which video of bin Laden is fake and who "discovered" it as fake? Maybe bin Laden himself faked it, if there is one.

It is the video found right after 911 where he admits the attacks. Do a youtube search. Look at the man in the video, then compare him to other Bin Laden videos and pictures. The man is also wearing a wedding ring. Jewelry is not tolerated among fundementalist islamists. He also uses his right hand to write. Bin Laden is left handed.

As far as this central asia pipeline. The countries that export oil in that area don't even crack the top 15 as far as producers of oil. Look it up. Sure did go through a lot of trouble to get a little oil.

It's not just about getting oil. It's control of oil. That means control over China. It's about selling weapons, shells, consultation, reconstruction, deconstruction. It's about 1 trillion dollars. All out of the tax payers pocket.

But most importantly, it's about control of people. National ID cards, the Patriot act, illegal wiretaps, fingerprinting at the airport, CCTV cameras one very corner. They even talk about trying to control the entire internet. Well, they'll make an effort at least.

Is this not alarming? Is this necessary?

Besides what is the goal? Western governments in the Mideast or oil? Or is it both? Or do conspiracists not care to be on the same page?

The goal is world government.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

If everything can be explained away, I guess there's really no debating then, is there?

The facts are this: The facts support what has been said. The facts don't support "world government" or whatever. Most of what your saying is ideological and has no facts anyway.

As for the liberal media. I work in it. I know how it goes. I'm in a decision-making position, and it doesn't work they way you think it does. It just doesn't. That is fact. The fact is, the print media (not broadcast) is in terrible shape. We need a good story like this to help sell papers. But guess what? It's not there.

Your "opinion" on bin Laden is not what reality reflects. He gained nothing from 9/11 and lost a lot. No way he was part of any conspiracy. More likely, his people organized it, as the facts support, and carried it out. He is now hiding away in the mountains, running every day. That's not a great reward for being part of the biggest conspiracy ever laid upon the world.

Like I said, this is where I get off this train. When every point can just be explained away by deeper and deeper and more layered conspiracies, it does no good to talk about it. You've got layers upon layers of conspiracies you believe that entangles the whole world. That's just not feasible.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

Ok, guess I'm back on the train.

This is a great investigative piece by Popular Mechanics that debunks a lot of the WTC 7 and Pentagon crash claims. Conspiracists will write it off as the media supporting the government, but the people who talk about the myhs of 9/11 are all independent.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technol … 27842.html

It debunks the fact that WTC 7 was not damaged or fell straight down. It actually fell diagonally, away from all available cameras because there were no cameras left on the side where the first two towers fell. And when the two towers fell, it sheared off a lot of WTC 7 not visible to camera positioned in Manhattan.

Read it. Do it. I read the other links in this thread.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

As for the Cleveland sighting of Flight 97, that's easy to explain. Flight 1989 from Boston was originally reported as a hijacked plane, but it wasn't. It kept its beacon on, and Cleveland flight control was in contact with it. It eventually landed in Cleveland. This flight originally was thought to have been hijacked, but wasn't. James is right, that mayor of Cleveland said the plane landed, which it did. But Flight 93 did not. Flight 93 and Flight 1989 were in the same airspace, adding to the confusion. As James also said, it was reported that 1989 was hijacked, and AP reported it but retracted it when they realized it was wrong.

Here's a report on the NORAD tapes associated with any shootdowns and Flight 1989.

http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/feat … ntPage=all

Here's an account of how Flight 1989 was originally reported as hijacked.

http://blogs.scripps.com/wcpo/staff/200 … story.html

If you work in the media, as I do, this is totally how things work. When something happens, such as the TWA flight that blew up outside of NYC over the Atlantic, the AP sends out a one-sentence bulletin alerting newspapers around the country that something has happened. I happened to be working that night, so I remember this clearly. When they get more info, they send more info, such as something called a "write-thru", which is when details are added. After the Flight 1989 "bulletin" that day, the AP sent a "kill" advisory, meaning something they reported was incorrect and all newspapers receiving it were to disregard it.

I don't have time to do anymore research, but it's out there. Any conspiracy not based on facts can be refuted by conclusions based on facts.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
nugdafied wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

yeah i can see what your saying. But if your suggesting that the government would go to these lengths to get the pipleline. My question is why stop at the pipeline? Why not fabricate that the places which had the oil in the first place caused the attacks...then u can take it directly and not have to buy it from friendlies through a pipeline.

Ummmmm......have you ever heard of this place called Iraq?  roll

I'm not saying theres no vested interest in the iraq war. I mean no country ever does anything that it doesn't have some interest in the outcome of. However I think the current iraq war needs to be looked at in context of the 1990 war.

Saddam took over Kuwait. They asked the USA for assistance. That's why there was a war there. Yes maybe the usa wouldn't have given a shit if Kuwait had no oil, but the usa didn't start that problem, Saddam did. The first gulf war could have been ended with an invasion of iraq then if the usa had wanted, but they took a softer approach of sanctions, no-fly zones and weapons inspectors. Saddam then spent 10 years playing cat and mouse with the inspections and generally breaking as many of the terms of the agreement as possible. Then post 9/11 - the usa was not in the mood to continue such game playing. Saddam miscalculated that. But my point is - the current gulf war is a direct result of nothing other than the first gulf war - which was not started by the usa.

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:
bigbri wrote:

If everything can be explained away, I guess there's really no debating then, is there?

The facts are this: The facts support what has been said.

Well, show me. The FBI has stated quite clearly that they have no evidence that Osama had something to do with 911: http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/fugitives/laden.htm

Rice said the administration would deliver hard evidence for both Afghanistan and Iraqs involvement. Where is it?

Blair has stated that the evidence against Bin Laden wouldn't stand in court. They still went to war with it, killing hundreds of thousands in the process.

The facts don't support "world government or whatever. Most of what your saying is ideological and has no facts anyway.

The evidence that certain interest groups want world government is overwhelming. It's basically all they talk about. Take The Council On Foreign Relations as an example. This group have around 4000 members worldwide. How many of those sits in Bush' administration? Over 500. How many sat in Clintons? Over 400. Nearly every Secretary of State since WW2 has been a CFR member.

These people don't only analyze foreign policy, they make it.

Have you heard about the Security and Prosperity Partnership (SPP)? The NAFTA highway? The Amero? Have you seen what the EU has become?

There is a shadow government within the government. I can list dozens of high ranking officials in those governments who'll say the same thing. Judges, Presidents, State attorneys, secretaries, mayors, intelligence officers etc. etc. And they want world government. Because it's profitable, effective, economic, stable and most importantly, inevitable.

As for the liberal media. I work in it. I know how it goes. I'm in a decision-making position, and it doesn't work they way you think it does. It just doesn't. That is fact. The fact is, the print media (not broadcast) is in terrible shape. We need a good story like this to help sell papers. But guess what? It's not there.

Of course there is a story there. There are tons of stories. Maybe not in the degree that you can make factual piece on an 'inside job', but there's more than enough incompetence, corruption, lying, illogical fallacies and more to write a good story about. Still very few don't. Did you cover the assassination of Aldo Moro, the Italian Prime Minister, in 78 where Kissinger was directly named in testimony under oath? No, the majority of US media didn't. They ran the story all over Europe, but not in America. How is that possible?

Your "opinion" on bin Laden is not what reality reflects. He gained nothing from 9/11 and lost a lot. No way he was part of any conspiracy. More likely, his people organized it, as the facts support, and carried it out. He is now hiding away in the mountains, running every day. That's not a great reward for being part of the biggest conspiracy ever laid upon the world.

Bin Laden could be in the Caymans sipping a drink for all we know. We shouldn't assume we know the specifics when we simply don't have them. Not to mention understanding them.

Like I said, this is where I get off this train. When every point can just be explained away by deeper and deeper and more layered conspiracies, it does no good to talk about it. You've got layers upon layers of conspiracies you believe that entangles the whole world. That's just not feasible.

It's not explaining away. History is nothing but a long list of conspiracies. They happen all the time.

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Ok, guess I'm back on the train.

This is a great investigative piece by Popular Mechanics that debunks a lot of the WTC 7 and Pentagon crash claims. Conspiracists will write it off as the media supporting the government, but the people who talk about the myhs of 9/11 are all independent.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technol … 27842.html

It debunks the fact that WTC 7 was not damaged or fell straight down. It actually fell diagonally, away from all available cameras because there were no cameras left on the side where the first two towers fell. And when the two towers fell, it sheared off a lot of WTC 7 not visible to camera positioned in Manhattan.

Read it. Do it. I read the other links in this thread.

Popular Mechanics is owned by Hearst, so it's not what I'd call the most independent source.

But ok.

"The most important thing we found was that there was, in fact, physical damage to the south face of building 7," NIST's Sunder tells PM. "On about a third of the face to the center and to the bottom '” approximately 10 stories '” about 25 percent of the depth of the building was scooped out." NIST also discovered previously undocumented damage to WTC 7's upper stories and its southwest corner.

Yes. I have seen this in other building as well. Some stay, and those that fall, well, they fall. They don't collapse to dust.

But NIST's analysis suggests the fall of WTC 7 was an example of "progressive collapse," a process in which the failure of parts of a structure ultimately creates strains that cause the entire building to come down.

According to NIST, there was one primary reason for the building's failure: In an unusual design, the columns near the visible kinks were carrying exceptionally large loads, roughly 2000 sq. ft. of floor area for each floor. "What our preliminary analysis has shown is that if you take out just one column on one of the lower floors," Sunder notes, "it could cause a vertical progression of collapse so that the entire section comes down."

The keywords here are 'suggests' and 'could'. No doubt, I'm sure their scenario could happen on a block of paper, but fact is it has never happened before. I mean, all the steel columns snapping at the same time? Some event.

The main conclusion in NISTs report is that 'once collapse was initiated global collapse was inevitable'. Well, sure, but why can't they explain the initiation?

Does NISTs report explain why WTC7 was reported to have collapsed on BBC 15 minutes before it did? (BBC claims they lost all those tapes in their archives)

Does it explain why Steven Jones found thermite, which is used to create the necessary heat in controlled demolitions, in the steel?

Does it explain why the military had 'wargames' the very same morning depicting a multiple hijacked planes scenario, in the same area?

Does it explain this testimony by the secretary of transportation?

Mineta testified "during the time that the airplane was coming in to the Pentagon, there was a young man who would come in and say to the Vice President, 'the plane is 50 miles out, the plane is 30 miles out.' And when it got to 'the plane is 10 miles out," the young man also said to the Vice President, 'Do the orders still stand?' And the Vice President...said, 'Of course the orders still stand. Have you heard anything to the contrary?"

This all indicates foreknowledge and cover-up. You don't have to believe it, but it does.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

Meh.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Indicates has a much different meaning than proves.  There is far more pointing to what most people know happened than what a few want to believe happened.  Until the conspiracy nuts can prove anything, they are just another left wing group with an agenda.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

I love a good old fashioned conspiracy theory and had never even heard of these 9/11 conspiracies until I dropped into this thread a few days ago. You've all made some good cases for and against in my opinion smile I'll have another read over the thread (and links) tomorrow and post some karma for all who participated as I've really enjoyed reading it.

Board footer