You are not logged in. Please register or login.

kozygodd
 Rep: 2 

Re: i'm back

kozygodd wrote:

Have you guys heard the Catcher guitar file? No fuckin wonder this album sounds like a fuckin mess!!! There is not a cohesive (besides the solos) part of that track at all.  Talk about cut and paste, there must be 6 different guitars/players in that track that got all edited together.

Oh and ppl, you can hear just about EVERYTHING on the album version of Prostitute.  Do yourselves a favor and buy some decent headphones (Sennheiser HD 280's are a good start).  You don't need the mogg files to hear the orchestra.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

This TWAT demo seems to almost be an inbetween of the 99 and the 2006 leak

[EDIT]

Was there always acoustic guitar under the solo at around 3 min?
nevermind there is...This new twat is shorter.....

God that catcher file is a mess...

CD vocals are kinda cool

I LOVE this Prostitute MOGG. For those of you who like to hear the way a song is shaped, or comes together you need to get this.

6 drum tracks...:drool:

looks like th3e second guitar track is inverted from the first one too.

drborken
 Rep: 6 

drborken wrote:

the reason the catcher guitar track sounds like that is cos its only the things ur playing if u play the song in rock band. its not actually like a proper guitar track of just one persons part, its a mixture of the different bits that harmonix want you to play.

im really liking the new demo of TWAT and the prostitute mogg tho, its so awesome to hear prostitute with just the piano and orchestra and vocals, i love it

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

o wow. Prostitute is incredible if you mute everything but vocals, and those 2 tracks that have piano and a lil guitar lumped together, then turn the drums down low to where they stand out in the quite places, like the "up to no good" spots.

drborken
 Rep: 6 

drborken wrote:
strat0 wrote:

o wow. Prostitute is incredible if you mute everything but vocals, and those 2 tracks that have piano and a lil guitar lumped together, then turn the drums down low to where they stand out in the quite places, like the "up to no good" spots.

agreed, ive actually exported an mp3 of that n i think ill listen to that more than i do normal prostitute, even though im a big fan of that song

deadsouth
 Rep: 10 

deadsouth wrote:

Wow! that prositute .mogg is fun!

but

This twat demo is some fanmade bs...

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

The Prostitue mogg is pretty cool. A lot of fun making it a piano only intro  ala November Rain.

The intro on this verison of TWAT is better than the album one.

And the CD vocals are pretty cool. Catcher is a mess though.

Was hoping for more but thanks anyway MSL.

To clear things up once more...

This version of There Was a Time is the 2006 leak with a fanmade intro. Someone created it after the Hammerstein shows in New York.

In other words, it's not real.

There's also a version that has the intro going through the entire song.

I remember it like it was yesterday.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
kozygodd wrote:

Have you guys heard the Catcher guitar file? No fuckin wonder this album sounds like a fuckin mess!!! There is not a cohesive (besides the solos) part of that track at all.  Talk about cut and paste, there must be 6 different guitars/players in that track that got all edited together.

That's how a lot of the album feels to me and my biggest problem with it. This goes to my argument that nothing meaningful was achieved in the wait between 2002-2007 that caused Bucket and Robin to leave and cluttered up some fantastic songs.  4

These don't really do anything for me, but thanks for the effort anyway MSL. There were a lot of people itching for these.

Is there anything new out there on the horizon?

Board footer