You are not logged in. Please register or login.

kozygodd
 Rep: 2 

Re: check this guy out...

kozygodd wrote:

^^^i agree.

if he were real, he'd be doing this via private PM's/email or on the phone....

Calumfarq
 Rep: 0 

Calumfarq wrote:

He has been doing it by pm and by skype. I have heard a 30 second clip of the general and I'm telling you now, he is legit. I'm not a little messenger boy, I tried to bluff him out of the songs and he let me hear a 30 second clip over skype. It's very cool. Axls voice sounds similar to that of the 1999 demos but it's clearer. Robins guitar solo is the best I have ever heard him do and bucketheads solo is proberly more enotional than his stuff on eletric tears. This guy is legit

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:
Calumfarq wrote:

He has been doing it by pm and by skype. I have heard a 30 second clip of the general and I'm telling you now, he is legit. I'm not a little messenger boy, I tried to bluff him out of the songs and he let me hear a 30 second clip over skype. It's very cool. Axls voice sounds similar to that of the 1999 demos but it's clearer. Robins guitar solo is the best I have ever heard him do and bucketheads solo is proberly more enotional than his stuff on eletric tears. This guy is legit

Well slap me around and call me skippy.

Calumfarq

Calumfarq wrote:

Why  would I do that?

emcitymisfit
 Rep: 28 

emcitymisfit wrote:
Calumfarq wrote:

So he has the stuff -- is his leak threat a bluff?

Calumfarq

Calumfarq wrote:

I don't think so. The hoarders have threatened to hack his computer and stuff and he's sick of it so he's given them a deadline ( as you have proberly already seen ) so that they will meet his demands

emcitymisfit
 Rep: 28 

emcitymisfit wrote:

What's the deadline?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Calumfarq wrote:

I don't think so. The hoarders have threatened to hack his computer and stuff and he's sick of it so he's given them a deadline ( as you have proberly already seen ) so that they will meet his demands

We heard this same story in 2007. Nothing came of it. It also was in the aftermath of a real leak.

Even if he's legit, he's not interested in leaking anything. He wants more for himself. I'll wait awhile to build statues in his honor.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
AL!VE wrote:

this guy apparently is mad with some hoarders and he says that he doesn't get a new song he will leak everything he's got almost 67mb of music

I'm sure it's just 10 different versions of TWAT.  After all we don't have enough of those floating around.

Calumfarq

Calumfarq wrote:

He's told me that the deadline is the 31st july. And it's definatly not 10 different versions of twat haha.

Board footer