You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Re: Sebastian Bachs Finest Moment

Stepvhen wrote:

Frameshift -Absence of Empathy

The best project this man has ever leant his pipes too.
Just the first few notes should be enough to grab any music fan. This is a truly amazing piece of music his vocals are out of this world on it.

If you got the time give it a spin. If your in a hurry just take in the first minute and a half of it

Either way the song is a masterpiece

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

Bach needs to get back with these guys and become their permenant vocalist. This is genius.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

That track is pretty amazing vocally. Overall, I enjoyed frameshift, but for me personally I don't think it's his best project, but that's just because its a little, I don't know, new metal?, modern sounding for my tastes. Just the style of it, with so much keys and stuff in the tracks, it's cool but it's sort of not really my thing.

I don't think there's a lot of fans on this board. But I was really into Angel Down. To me it was a cool mix of his awesome range and screams that rocked out in Skid Row, with nice traditional song structures, but with a slightly heavier modern sounding recording. I know a lot of people were just into it cos of Axl, but I legitimately loved a lot of that album and it really rocked hard live.

But frameshift is cool too. I'm interested in hearing this shit he does with John 5 too. I have a lot of respect for baz. He's a straight up dude, lots of fun, and an incrediable peformer and singer!

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

You misspelled Slave to the Grind....

monkeychow wrote:

He's a straight up dude

Yeah a straight up dude who blames his fans for not buying his shit. He's also a straight up dude who has long time fans youtube accounts deleted for uploading live footage of him.

He's a straight up relic completely out of touch with reality.

I don't care what this guy releases. I will never open my wallet again for any product that has his name attached.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

I haven't listened much to Sebastian Bach's work.

I've heard some Skid Row songs, some solo things and the three songs he did with Axl Rose on Angel Down which I thought were decent.

More than anything, it was fun to hear newly recorded vocals by Axl.

The most I've seen of him was when he performed My Michelle with Guns N' Roses at the RDS Arena in Dublin back in 2006.

But I've got to say that my favorite moment is when he's featured as the character Gil in the TV show Gilmour Girls. He's an awesome actor.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

You misspelled Slave to the Grind....

monkeychow wrote:

He's a straight up dude

Yeah a straight up dude who blames his fans for not buying his shit. He's also a straight up dude who has long time fans youtube accounts deleted for uploading live footage of him.

He's a straight up relic completely out of touch with reality.

I don't care what this guy releases. I will never open my wallet again for any product that has his name attached.

I don't really buy music for the personality flaws, relevancy of the artist artist or even for the artists relationship to their fan-base. I usually buy music if I like it.

Radiohead have a pretty good relationship with the fans and are quite relevant. I never bought or downloaded so much as a single song, they just don't do it for me.

On the other-hand NIN are quite relevant and have a good relationship with their fans. I got lots of NIN stuff.

The only difference is I like the music.

I got a friend who's areal ass-hole. Like in the most extreme sense. He's a great cook though. When he cooks for me I eat it. His being an asshole is hi problem. Why should I have to suffer by not enjoying the food just because hes an ass?

Its kinda like the Bach situation

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

This is pretty good stuff.  When was this recorded?  What's the story behind the band?  Did he just do guest vocals on that song?  Is the band still together?

Sebastian Bach has never wronged me personally so I see no reason to hold a grudge against the guy and boycott him.  I bought Angel Down, admittedly because Axl was on it, and thought it was quite solid.  I even enjoyed some of the songs without Axl, which was an added bonus.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

I like this shit, slinger gave me it some years ago.  I like the ending.. its like some sort of rock opera thing.  also, I hear "snake" a lot in the guitar playing...hmm

actually, sounds like I have a demo, the solo is a little different.. little better I think..
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=45R0T844

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer