You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Re: Fernando's link to leaks? And the craziness that is gnr

Olorin wrote:

He has his brother and sister as well, I'd guess they have children and mabye even grandchildren now. I dont think Axl is cooped up alone in that house with Beta and Fernando, I think even Fernando has his own home and family now. I bet he is "Uncle Axl" to a tribe of kids with lots of family around him regularly and he is content with that.
He said in the chats:

Q: - Is music the meaning of your life, if not, what is?

A: My family and Guns seems to be in a lot of ways.

So there you go...

faldor wrote:

Maybe Axl is happy the way things are.  Has anyone ever considered that?

He sounded like a pretty chirpy guy on the chats, pretty funny actually big_smile

Gong
 Rep: 60 

Gong wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

some beaner son of a toilet scrubber

Really dude? Is that how you talk?

Gross.

Olorin

Olorin wrote:

Agreed, low down and nasty.

Axlin08 wrote:

Here's the facts, and NEITHER are good news.

Either Axl is extremely brainwashed, making Beta & co. look very badly.

Or Axl is a fucking lunatic who believes his own lies, and lives in a strange fantasy where he, solely, made Guns N' Roses and everyone is out ta get him.

So those are the facts huh? Wow, heres me imagining something else completely, I was waaaay off roll

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Fat-Drunk wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Gross.

That's exactly how I talk to people that get on the internet and openly insult, degrade, and make snide comments to long time paying fans, simply because they "know" Axl.

Normally, no.

Olorin wrote:

Axlin08 wrote:

Or Axl is a fucking lunatic who believes his own lies, and lives in a strange fantasy where he, solely, made Guns N' Roses and everyone is out ta get him.

So those are the facts huh? Wow, heres me imagining something else completely, I was waaaay off roll

It's one OR the other.

When was the last time Axl ever looked "good"?

And instead of making sarcastic analysis of my statements, why don't you start offering some counters.

Sky Dog wrote:

I think Beta and the surrounding cast of characters gave Axl a true family life and possibly the support needed to keep him alive. Forget the business side of it and the Gnr drama, on a personal, human level, I think they are positive influences.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
madagas wrote:

I think Beta and the surrounding cast of characters gave Axl a true family life and possibly the support needed to keep him alive. Forget the business side of it and the Gnr drama, on a personal, human level, I think they are positive influences.

finally, a reasonable comment

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:
madagas wrote:

And that's perfectly fine. I think it's when they involve themselves in the business that they are asking for, and should receive - trouble. Outside of that, I wish them the best of luck.

And when I make insulting statements towards them, I want everyone to understand, i'm aiming that from the business point of view, and what they represent in the business entity and how much of a disaster their presence has been.

Those comments are not directed towards the human beings themselves, and their daily lives. 19

Olorin

Olorin wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
Fat-Drunk wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Gross.

That's exactly how I talk to people that get on the internet and openly insult, degrade, and make snide comments to long time paying fans, simply because they "know" Axl.

Normally, no.

Olorin wrote:

Axlin08 wrote:

It's one OR the other.

When was the last time Axl ever looked "good"?

And instead of making sarcastic analysis of my statements, why don't you start offering some counters.

The only counter your statements deserve is a smack in the mouth, you ignorant racist fucking prick!

Your going on block, fuckers like you make my blood boil.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

...whatever

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer