You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Fernando's link to leaks? And the craziness that is gnr

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:

Let's be fair....the guy wasn't making a big deal out of it and everyone started firing off questions to him and conjuring up conspiracy theories.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i have no problem with someone claiming they know what they know...if they can at least back it up somehow...."total loss" even if you wanted to shoot myself or james a pm with some backup info i'd be ok with that...sometimes real info comes from the most unlikely places smile

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

i dunno it'd be interesting to know the origins of some of these tracks and varous permutations of the album tracklist (for me anyway)....especially for the chinese whisper's column. though we will not include anything that isnt somehow backed up to authenticate it

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

TOTAL LOSS
 Rep: 5 

TOTAL LOSS wrote:

pm sent.

I think it is an interesting piece of the puzzle, and everyone keeps speculating about it, so I provided an answer. I didn't start the thread.

no harm, no foul. smile

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Did you ever uncover any more info about the alternate artwork?

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

total loss knows someone who was involved with the release of CD in some capacity (no not within the GnR Camp Proper) it seems that tracklist is most likely legit

i wonder why they included CITR at the last minute? i still say its to strip the hoarders of what they had floating around, that would be my guess

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Mabye he just yeilded to pressure from folks saying "dude you should really include this song..." Didnt Axl say back whenever, Catcher wouldnt be on the first album?
I'm glad they did, but it should have had a video and released as a single, its such a great song.

Board footer