You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Re: Michigan Mom Found Long-Lost Son Online, Raped Him

Tommie wrote:

Police: Michigan Mom Found Long-Lost Son Online, Raped Him
Friday , September 11, 2009

2_61_091109_mother.jpg
Michigan police say a 35-year-old mother used the Internet to track down the son she gave up for adoption a decade ago, seducing and raping the teenage boy when she found him after an online search.

Aimee Louise Sword of Waterford Township, near Detroit, was arraigned this week on three charges of criminal sexual conduct for the alleged rape of her biological son, whom she put up for adoption more than 10 years ago, MyFOXDetroit reported.

Prosecutors say the boy is still a minor, but won't disclose whether he knew the woman was his mother — a situation that has horrified mental health experts who are calling the case "an abomination."

"I don't think I've heard of another case like this in my career," said Dr. Gerald Shiener, chief of Consultation and Liaison Psychiatry at Sinai Grace Hospital in Detroit.

"Our first reaction to hearing about something like this is that this is every man's nightmare. It's an abomination," he told MyFOXDetroit.

"I'm at a loss for words because it's something that we consider to be so out of the normal, so prohibited in every culture that it unnerves every man just to think about it."

Sword surrendered to Waterford Township police on April 24, the Oakland Press reported, but was freed on bond Wednesday following her arraignment. The house at her listed home address is abandoned.

Sword's attorney Kenneth Burch told the Press that his client "maintains her presumption of innocence" and said the accusations of incest have been very difficult for her.

But Sword herself has spoken since she first was arrested, writing on her MySpace page that she was inspired by rapper and former jailbird Lil' Kim because "she rises during the worst of obstacles."

"Reminded me of myself," Sword wrote on the Web page, where she uses the name Aimee Pope.

• Click here to see her MySpace page.

Though Sword is apparently confident of her ability to recover from the charges, Shiener, the psychiatric doctor, worries that if the allegations are true, the damage to the boy could be long-lasting.

"This could be his first sexual experience, and his first sexual experience could be something so conflicted, so unusual, so prohibited that it will stay with him for life," Shiener said.

Click here for more on this story from MyFOXDetroit.com.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,549 … latestnews

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Wow...

Hell of a way to apologize for putting him up for adoption.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

While she is hot.  That is really sick.  Poor kid.  I hope she gets put away for a real long time.  She is very mentally sick and deranged.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

She looks like Jamie Gertz from her Less Than Zero days. If I fucked Jamie Gertz and found out she was my mom.... I think I'd get over it. 16

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I doubt he was raped. More like she spread her legs(or opened that pretty mouth), and he went to town.

If this was a little kid it would be horrifying, especially with the incest aspect to this. He is a teen, and he cant blame himself because I/we assume he didn't know she was his mom.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

is that julia roberts?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

I doubt he was raped. More like she spread her legs(or opened that pretty mouth), and he went to town.

If this was a little kid it would be horrifying, especially with the incest aspect to this. He is a teen, and he cant blame himself because I/we assume he didn't know she was his mom.

That's what i'm thinking too, and I think the mental health expert at the bottom is also correct.

This boy probably knows now he was nailing his mom, and it's majorly messing him up in the head. It's probably his first sexual experience, or at least 'affair', and to have that tacked on is gonna be where the real therapy begins.

Raped?

I highly doubt it. Most likely it's his way of getting back at her to file those charges, which is fine. The bitch deserves it.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
russtcb wrote:

So here's something interesting, that pic or her was taken about 50 feet away from where I work.

Your now a key witness 16

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Yeah its rape from the sence that he is underage and she is 35 and so he's deemed unable to consent even if he may have ostensibly agreed to the sex.

I'd guess like you guys, that he didn't know she was his mom and just thought he'd found an older woman to have some sexual experiences with.

Very strange conduct from the mother to be sexually attracted to him though, I guess her sence of loss from the adoption and her natural love for him manifiasted itself in a very confused way, but then i'm no shrink.

Quite a sad case for all involved really though.

Board footer