You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Re: Guns N Roses Xmas Avatars

Aussie wrote:
downliner wrote:
Aussie wrote:

Cool thanks they look classic!!!

Nahh - didn't dare ask about CD.  He was actually really cool and in a good mood cracking a few jokes etc. - But I'm sure the guy isn't a big fan of photos!

Understandable really smile Think about how many times he has been asked for a photo to be taken by a fan.

After the Hammersmith gig in London Axl was driven out in a Limousine and he wound his window down to say hello to the handful of fans that were still hanging around (I was one of the sad ones still hanging around).

When his window started to go back up I quickly asked for a photo but he just laughed and shrugged his shoulders. I think my "Wheres Izzy" tshirt may have put him off a little 16

In hindsight one of the funny things was my other mate who was there that also got a photo had a Queens of the Stone Age T-shirt on.  It wasn't till I reflected on that and the Pidgeons of Shit Metal comment later that I had a bit of a laugh.

He was actually really accomodating, he stopped had a laugh and chat, let us take photos as well as get a couple of things autographed.  He must feel like a bit of a sideshow coz that's all going on at the same time Beta, Vanessa, BBF, Bubbles and a couple of other people he had been out with stood around watching and waiting for him.

Board footer