You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Re: This Is It?

Stepvhen wrote:
sp1at wrote:
Fat-Drunk wrote:

It seems obvious to me that this is Axl's final tour.

If you knew that were true, would it motivate you more to travel to Canada?

Canada is a soul-less place, so no.

It is not Axl's final tour.

As soulless as an Avatar-less insult junkie named after the least reputable journalistic website in history?? StepVhen thinks not the - Karma say's "it all"

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:
sp1at wrote:
Fat-Drunk wrote:

It seems obvious to me that this is Axl's final tour.

If you knew that were true, would it motivate you more to travel to Canada?

As soulless as an Avatar-less insult junkie named after the least reputable journalistic website in history?? StepVhen thinks not the - Karma say's "it all"

Drop the Sp1at attacks. You know this site doesn't operate like that, and at least seven of this site's active members(including myself) were members of that site.

Having said that, that Canadian comment was a bit below the belt. We have quite a few Canadians who post here.

Sky Dog wrote:

I did love Splat.....and I do like our Canadian brethren on this board.....even MacPhisto himself!!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Fly_mac.gif

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

Whatever happened Sp1at, Big Boss and Gigger?  I went to the new site but have lost the link and haven't been there in forever.

Stepvhen

Stepvhen wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:
sp1at wrote:

Drop the Sp1at attacks. You know this site doesn't operate like that, and at least seven of this site's active members(including myself) were members of that site.

Having said that, that Canadian comment was a bit below the belt. We have quite a few Canadians who post here.

So were censoring opinion now?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:

So were censoring opinion now?

No, we're not censoring opinion.

There's very few Evo rules.....

Here's one of them:

No insulting other forums or administrators/moderators of other forums

This isn't the most enforced rule I admit as people dislike some(or all) of these other GNR sites and people occasionally rant, but you made a really bold statement regarding the site that wasn't even necessary to get your initial point across.

I agree with you that the swipe at Canadians was out of line, but you didn't need to attack a website that some of us were members of for years.

Stepvhen

Stepvhen wrote:

^^ No prob.

sp1at

sp1at wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:
sp1at wrote:

The Canadian comment was a private joke, no offence was meant. Canada is a fine place to visit, and my current gf is Canadian

sp1at

sp1at wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:

Whatever happened Sp1at, Big Boss and Gigger?  I went to the new site but have lost the link and haven't been there in forever.

I'm bigboss, Gigger is still around occasionally.

I took the site down because it had ran it's course. Haha, we became so hated that in the end that I had to fight off daily attempts to hack and damage the site. 14 The site was just a little bit of fun.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

Hey Bigboss, good to see you around

Board footer