You are not logged in. Please register or login.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

Re: And the controversy starts!

tejastech08 wrote:
Handsome B. Wonderful wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

the critics can just as easily tell you to pull your head out of Axl's arse and accept the reality of the situation.

What are you? Ten?

I have my head up "Axl's arse" because I think it's lame that people obsess about the way he looks?

And I don't accept the reality of the situation how exactly? Because I don't call him a fatass?

I don't give a shit about how he looks or how much he weighs.

The reality of the situation is this...

1. Axl is still a very talented writer/singer. Evidence = Chinese Democracy.

2. Axl is no longer cool. Some of you can't accept this but it's the truth.

tejastech08 wrote:

What the fuck are you on about? Seriously.

Where does "cool" fit into the equation?

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

A few people asked me if there was a specific reason why I'd choose to leave the site...

Well, you've found it.

When there isn't something to "complain" about people start to pick on Axl, calling him fat and making fun of the way he looks.

Fucking pathetic. It's downright embarrassing.

Now go ahead and tear me a new asshole.

This site believes in freedom of speech. Just like you have the right to call Axl's critics "fucking pathetic" and "downright embarrassing," the critics can just as easily tell you to pull your head out of Axl's arse and accept the reality of the situation. tongue

not disagreeing with you teja but i gotta say - this freedom of speech reference is played out. the are rules on every board so you can't say whatever you want, including here and when people who are "axlites" leave any forum because they don't feel the freedom to express themselves for fear of getting ripped for it by the "reunionites" freedom of speech is lost and the sad part of that is they should feel welcome at a gnr forum, as an "axlite" since most of us are really still here because of axl. maybe no censorship is a better slogan for this site.

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
war wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

A few people asked me if there was a specific reason why I'd choose to leave the site...

Well, you've found it.

When there isn't something to "complain" about people start to pick on Axl, calling him fat and making fun of the way he looks.

This site believes in freedom of speech. Just like you have the right to call Axl's critics "fucking pathetic" and "downright embarrassing," the critics can just as easily tell you to pull your head out of Axl's arse and accept the reality of the situation. tongue

not disagreeing with you teja but i gotta say - this freedom of speech reference is played out. the are rules on every board so you can't say whatever you want, including here and when people who are "axlites" leave any forum because they don't feel the freedom to express themselves for fear of getting ripped for it by the "reunionites" freedom of speech is lost and the sad part of that is they should feel welcome at a gnr forum, as an "axlite" since most of us are really still here because of axl.

I'm not a reunionite. I'm a realist. I enjoy Axl's writing/singing ability but outside of that the guy is a joke. His image is a joke and so is a lot of his behavior. I do not give a crap if the old band ever reunites. Not only is Axl a shell of his former self in certain aspects, but so are the other members.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Got a pic?

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

What the fuck are you on about? Seriously.

Where does "cool" fit into the equation?

The part where people like yourself bitch about the fact that people would dare to laugh about his image. It's a joke and should be laughed at. But at the same time, he's still a great singer/writer so I still enjoy his music. Respecting his music and making fun of other aspects of his life/personality doesn't make someone a hater.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Got a pic sweetheart? Lets see ya smile

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Well, you've found it.

This site used to be the complete opposite of what I've stated above. I guess that good things only last for so long, huh?

+1

For me its not even how he looks, as i could care less, its more about the negativity in all things GN'R. Not mentioning any names or finger pointing but some people need to chill we know your stances and don't need to hear them again and again......and again.

...and for the record i liked you as a poster here and think its pretty sad that you feel you have to leave.

tejastech08 wrote:

The part where people like yourself bitch about the fact that people would dare to laugh about his image.

Uhm... Yeah?

I think it's wrong to focus on finding flaws in the way a person looks. Whether it's Axl Rose, the Queen of England or Joe Blow.

Look, we're OBVIOUSLY not getting anywhere, so it's agree to disagree.

The point is that I've given my reasons to why I don't enjoy being a member here (or at any forum) anymore. If that makes me an "Axlite" or whatever so be it.

I just want to be able to enjoy what's out there without any bagage.

See ya.

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

The part where people like yourself bitch about the fact that people would dare to laugh about his image.

Uhm... Yeah?

I think it's wrong to focus on finding flaws in the way a person looks. Whether it's Axl Rose, the Queen of England or Joe Blow.

Look, we're OBVIOUSLY not getting anywhere, so it's agree to disagree.

The point is that I've given my reasons to why I don't enjoy being a member here (or at any forum) anymore. If that makes me an "Axlite" or whatever so be it.

I just want to be able to enjoy what's out there without any bagage.

See ya.

HTGTH is a good place to hang out if you don't want to hear any jokes or criticism of Axl. big_smile

Board footer