You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: GN'R Twitter Updates

James wrote:

Tommy's on Twitter? Would follow him, but wont give him the satisfaction of blocking me. For three years I have tried to add him on our Evo myspace page and its always denied. I even sent him a long message about it and I never got a reply.

What's funny about that is most people here like him and the GNR sites that do follow him have bitched about him for years.

Sky Dog wrote:

may want to try him now....

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE!!

ATTENTION: The March 14th Guns N' Roses show in Rio De Janeiro at Apoteose Stadium has been officially canceled for this evening due to the stage collapsing because of heavy rains. Stay tuned for more info and possible rescheduling information as we receive it.
There is a possibility the show may be rescheduled for tomorrow night March 15th or at a later date. There fortunately are no fatalities but there are injuries from both our camp and Rio crews the extent of which is not known at present. The Rio Fire Dept is evacuating crews out of the venue to avoid further injuries with the heavy rains and winds. Details are just coming in. Also a truck w/part of The Sebastian Bach Band's gear has rolled on the trip from Sao Paulo to Rio what is our understanding several times and we are awaiting details on the safety of the driver at this time. Thank you for your understanding and please be safe out there. Thank you. Axl Rose-

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:

meh...slightly drunk, hungover....don't want to argue with you, you are making too much sense. Give me a T for Texas, give me a T for Tennessee 3

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Hmmm...so 14 show is cancelled because the stage collapsed?

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:

"The Rio Fire Dept is evacuating crews out of the venue to avoid further injuries with the heavy rains and winds. "

I am guessing it's the weather. Someone at HTGTH said it was raining and thundering outside.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

The weather forecasts I got predicts heavy rain for today and for tomorrow and maybe even tuesday. really sad for rio fans.

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:

Yeah it's been like that by me too. We had serious damage from winds with trees getting knocked down and blackouts. Seems it's this whole side of the world. Fucking rain.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

it rained for 3 1/2 days here too...the winds were high but i haven theard them being bad enough to cause damage near me

Board footer