You are not logged in. Please register or login.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

Re: DJ Ashba - A Day In The Life

strat0 wrote:

Hrm...Is that a pair of Dual Rects I see around 3 min...

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I could use one of those fancy Chinese Democracy notepads big_smile

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Fuck! How cool is that video!!

That's exactly the kind of video i've always wished would float around. DJ and Ron seem like absolutely fantastic guys!

As for jarmo, he's been doing his thing for the band for many a year now, I prefer to come here just because I'm a fan of pretty much all of GNR old and new, so it makes me frustrated that some over there express their pleasure in the new band by insulting the old. (and vice versa) and so i prefer this enviroment because I feel that here the mods are less political. We have freedom of speach and that leads to negative and positive views, but to me it's less antaganoistic somehow here. But that's just my prefrence. Jarmo's done his time helping out the band, I think it's good that they've rewarded him with access and stuff. Hope he's having a blast and keeps making stuff like this for us.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Agreed monkey. I can't be over there. It is frustrating just to read the board. This board is the absolute best that I've come across. I basically stopped discussing this shit a few years back, but this board has a different tone and overall, people here knows their stuff. Only place to be.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Fuck! How cool is that video!!

That's exactly the kind of video i've always wished would float around. DJ and Ron seem like absolutely fantastic guys!

As for jarmo, he's been doing his thing for the band for many a year now, I prefer to come here just because I'm a fan of pretty much all of GNR old and new, so it makes me frustrated that some over there express their pleasure in the new band by insulting the old. (and vice versa) and so i prefer this enviroment because I feel that here the mods are less political. We have freedom of speach and that leads to negative and positive views, but to me it's less antaganoistic somehow here. But that's just my prefrence. Jarmo's done his time helping out the band, I think it's good that they've rewarded him with access and stuff. Hope he's having a blast and keeps making stuff like this for us.

I think the huge difference is that whether views be negative or positive here, they are ALWAYS well thought out. The people on this board got buckets of  brains.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Hell yeah we do big_smile

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Buckets of brains. Heh, heh.

GNRBABY
 Rep: 4 

GNRBABY wrote:

Jarmo lol!

dr_love6977
 Rep: 38 

dr_love6977 wrote:
strat0 wrote:

Hrm...Is that a pair of Dual Rects I see around 3 min...

I think they were Trips. It brings a tear to my eye (the good kind) to see Mesas getting used in GnR!!

DJ looks like he can't decide if he wants to be in Poison, or play in Avenged Sevenfold. His leather was pretty sweet tho.

EDIT: Just checked his site for his gear. It looks like his rig was completely revamped for Guns. The site shows pretty much all Ernie Ball Musicmans and Line6 Vetta amps. The video shows all Les Pauls (with the exception of that big hollow body,) and Mesa amps. Thank God he changed it up.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer