You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Re: Gary Coleman dies at 42

Aussie wrote:

Sad news to hear RIP.

Like others I remember growing up watching that show!  As you said James, it feels like a lot of people I recall and was fond of from the 80's seem to be checking out.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:
faldor wrote:

Where's Tommie?  The Stern curse continues.

Trust me, this is the first thing I thought of when I saw this morning that he was on life support. 

Sucks what happened though.  I remember watching him when I was growing up.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

He wasn't a dwarf.. he had a kidney disorder and it stunted his growth.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I heard them play the 911 call made by Gary's wife on The Stern Show today.  Pretty chilling.  I'll give here the benefit of the doubt and assume she really didn't want him to die, which she DOES say at one point during the call.  But she did next to nothing to help keep him alive.  She must feel awful, because I'd assume he would've had a better chance at living if she did what any normal person would and offered some assistance.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Well, looks like we can stop feeling bad for Gary's ex-wife, if anyone ever did.  I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt, but it appears that she truly is just a cold hearted bitch.  She should be charged for murder for not helping Gary while he laid there dying.  Maybe that's a little extreme, but it's sickening.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/07/gary-cole … d-tabloid/

Just as we predicted, the pictures of Gary Coleman's final moments among the living have been sold to a tabloid -- but the photo taken after Gary died was not part of the deal ... sources tell TMZ.

Sources say three of the four photos -- which Gary's ex-wife Shannon Price orchestrated  -- may hit stands as early as this week.

One of the photos that sold -- Shannon posing next to a bedridden Gary who is riddled with tubes.

As we first reported, Shannon will get a cut of the profits.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/03/gary-cole … -pictures/

Just hours after Shannon Price decided to pull the plug and end Gary Coleman's life -- the actor's ex-wife was already smiling and posing for photos.

TMZ has learned the photos seen here were taken on May 29 -- just one day after Gary died. The woman smiling with Shannon is Shielia Erickson -- an agent who worked with both Shannon and Gary.

The photos were taken around the same time she sat down with a camera crew and did an interview about Gary's death.

We're told Shannon wanted to do the interview "to get her side of the story out" -- amongst speculation that she may have killed Gary.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/03/gary-cole … hage-fall/

Gary Coleman's ex-wife Shannon Price is defending her decision to pull the plug on life support because she says she didn't want Gary to be like Muhammad Ali or Terri Schiavo. 

TMZ obtained an interview with Price ... shot the day after Gary died.  Among other things, Price blurted out that she's heard speculation that she pushed Gary and that caused him to fall and ultimately hemorrhage.  Price insists she didn't push Gary -- a weird statement, since no one had publicly accused her of that.

And Price fondly mentions that Gary did a lot for her -- like buy her a car.

Board footer