You are not logged in. Please register or login.

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

Re: NEW MEMBERS introduce yourself here

supaplex wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

Hi. I am BLS-Pride and I like GNR!!

hi, BLS. welcome to the site and enjoy your stay. there are plenty discussions going around and don't be afraid to post even if you're new here. we were all noobs once 5

Jungle Blood
 Rep: 3 

Jungle Blood wrote:

Hello there, supaplex! Feel most welcome to the site and shit! 5

Chuck Maine
 Rep: 1 

Chuck Maine wrote:

Heu guys !

I'm Chuck, I'm 17
I am finishing school, and soon i will try an university. Besides that, I have some bands, where I play guitar and sing. I really like to sing Guns N' Roses big_smile
Anyway, I really liked this site!

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Hi Chuck, best of luck with school.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Welcome dude!

BBA
 Rep: 0 

BBA wrote:

Hey guys. My name is BBA. I was banned here a few times over the years, but I thought we could give it another try.

BBA

BBA wrote:
russtcb wrote:
BBA wrote:

Hey guys. My name is BBA. I was banned here a few times over the years, but I thought we could give it another try.

Welcome back!

Thanks, man.
Good to see that you're still around (and that you finally parted ways with that Elvis avatar).  21

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

^ Wow....BBA...that's a blast from the past......welcome back...not sure what the mods will say but I'd recon you've done your time by now. I'm just reading adler's book which i'm guessing you've read lol

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
BBA wrote:

Looking forward to you offering a trillion dollars for Atlas Shrugged. 13

tange

tange wrote:

Hey guys. My name is tange. I'm around 30 and have been a GNR fan since I was 11. I started out reading GNR source's website. Nice guys over there and have since joined mygnr and gnr's pr site (htgth). Thought this site looked pretty cool and look forward to talking with you guys/gals. later.

Board footer