You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Re: Love is a bitchslap video

Scabbie wrote:
Acekicken wrote:
Saikin wrote:

One thing i noticed is- Baz shoved Axl down his fans' throats while promoting this record, and Axl isn't even on the version for the video.

Axl was not on the single when it was first released either.
In fact all the song Axl sings on have alternate version with out him....

Baz has not shoved it down are throats. The media ask question
about Axl in every interview & when it goes to blabbermouth it is placed
in there tiles every time lol,they love to twist words but still a cool site.  I put a pic in this time from Trailer Park Boys the TV show where the single first aired.   

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd18 … /tpb59.jpg

That is one fucking massive phone! Maybe the smaller ones kept breaking when he spoke

I do think Axl should have appeared in  LIAB video. That would have really got everyone talking, probably more than being on the album would have. Axl could have played a bad ass with attitude too, setting the stage for Chinese Democracy.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Axl never would have approved of such a thing. His comeback isn't going to be on the back of Baz.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

This is a bad video.

Don't get me wrong, I love Baz, love his band, love the albums and love the song.

But whoever made this video should be fired. It looks unprofessional - its so painfully badly cut to the song. They either need to release a live audio version with the clip so that its in sync and real, or get 'live' shots at a staged gig by miming a video to the track, (then playing a real set for the audience)  or they need to get a MUCH better editor....you can just see that like 50% of the time the guitar and vocals are not matching whats on screen...

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Badly out of sync hmm Is this a youtube/upload problem?

AtariLegend wrote:
downliner wrote:

Badly out of sync hmm Is this a youtube/upload problem?

^ Or we sure, it's even the real video.... ?

Board footer