You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Women...

Axlin16 wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:

^^ Your talking straight up MM there. Its all about social and sexual programming and applied to night club and bar scenarios for the most part. You can run MM game in a coffee shop or on the side of the street however if you want, and on top of that there are plenty of schools of thought for pick up during your day to day routine.

Not wanting to be social though^^ is going to be a huge set back to anything you do

Yeah I know, it's a big setback. The problem for me and those books, is I do not lack skills. I know how to talk to people, I know how to talk to women, I know how to be social.

I just don't care. It's disinteresting to me.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:

Thats one of the 2 main problems with it all. Firstly its geared towards the Socially retarded, anyone with  tea spoon of social intelligence who tries to monitor every nuance of thei behaviour in a social situation will go insane and come off weird.

Second problem is there tends to be a whole lot of sleazy fuckers selling their wares in that community with no real interest in personal development

Stepvhen

Stepvhen wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Yeah I know, it's a big setback. The problem for me and those books, is I do not lack skills. I know how to talk to people, I know how to talk to women, I know how to be social.

I just don't care. It's disinteresting to me.

That's what I used to say. ^^^
And of course I was right, I was perfectly socially adjusted. And I found the whole thing dis-interesting every other man on the planet goes through that phase.

When you take a moment and ask yourself why you find it disinteresting. The average man throws up answers like "Girls talk shit, I don't want to have to listen to their stupid shit just to get laid, too much drama, I hate night clubs, social scenes are so shallow, I'm waiting for the perfect girl blah blah blah"

These excuses are just a pre-emptive attack on the woman. You reject women out of hand, because if you already rejected them, they can't reject you.

It comes down to most men believing that these women would never choose them and they do not even deserve a high quality woman. That they aren't rich/tall/thin/good looking enough.

What a load of shit^^. That right there is the Lie that every advertising campaign for a product you don't need is based on.

jaguar_xf_charity.jpg
Do you think you have to have this car to be worthy of getting a woman???

lynx_100_off.jpg
What if you spray yourself with that shit???

4.jpg
Do you have to look like this guy ^ to get the girls???

Our society perpetuates this bullshit as truth. Sets it up so that men believe they need external "things" to get women. Things that will not even help them.
The worst thing is, that this is not a conspiracy, it wasn't orchestrated to make mens lives miserable.
It was a genius marketing ploy, that got out of control and no one even noticed the damage it has been doing. Well almost no-one

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:

That's what I used to say. ^^^
And of course I was right, I was perfectly socially adjusted. And I found the whole thing dis-interesting every other man on the planet goes through that phase.

When you take a moment and ask yourself why you find it disinteresting. The average man throws up answers like "Girls talk shit, I don't want to have to listen to their stupid shit just to get laid, too much drama, I hate night clubs, social scenes are so shallow, I'm waiting for the perfect girl blah blah blah"

These excuses are just a pre-emptive attack on the woman. You reject women out of hand, because if you already rejected them, they can't reject you.

It comes down to most men believing that these women would never choose them and they do not even deserve a high quality woman. That they aren't rich/tall/thin/good looking enough.

What a load of shit^^. That right there is the Lie that every advertising campaign for a product you don't need is based on.

Yeah, but what happens when the WOMAN believes/buys into it.

There's where the problem lies.

Projecting gets you nowhere if what you're projecting they don't want. You're doing everything right, but still - nothing.

And we know with women, what they want can change with any given "month".

Stepvhen

Stepvhen wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Projecting gets you nowhere if what you're projecting they don't want. You're doing everything right, but still - nothing.

that's the thing, your right, Logically they do buy into this, they THINK that that is their perfect man and nothing else will do etc. etc.

But, over the past how many million years women have evolved subconscious methods of  selecting for a mate by evaluating subtle reference points that prospective mate gives off.

They look for traits that will ensure their survival if they align with that male traits such as

1. Leadership, as the leader of a tribe would be better able to protect the woman and any child that may result from their relationship, via power and access to resources.

2. Confidence, so that he easily overcomes lifes challenges

3. Humour, so that he has a positive out look, it also demonstrates the following

4. Willingness to emote, so that she knows you are emotionally healthy and as such not a threat to her

5. Pre-Selection, if your already good enough for other females, you should be good enough for her

6. Willingness to walk away, Demonstrates that you do not NEED her that in fact your value as a mate is higher than hers and as such she has increased her own value by becoming your mate.

There are many more cues, if a man can convey these characteristics, he can attract any woman REGARDLESS of his own looks. Women lok to men to offer Survival value, they want the man to protect them so they judge him on these social/psychological cues.

Men want women for replication value they want them to provide good healthy genes for their children, so they select women based solely on indicators of health and good genes in other words, based on Beauty.

All of this is a value game, how valuable are you to her subconscious evolutionarily programmed survival and replication agenda?

Increase your value and your increase your attractiveness.

Stepvhen

Stepvhen wrote:

My last post on this subject, theres plenty of info out there for anyone interested enough to look, I'll leave you with this

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

that's the thing, your right, Logically they do buy into this, they THINK that that is their perfect man and nothing else will do etc. etc.

But, over the past how many million years women have evolved subconscious methods of  selecting for a mate by evaluating subtle reference points that prospective mate gives off.

They look for traits that will ensure their survival if they align with that male traits such as

1. Leadership, as the leader of a tribe would be better able to protect the woman and any child that may result from their relationship, via power and access to resources.

3. Humour, so that he has a positive out look, it also demonstrates the following

4. Willingness to emote, so that she knows you are emotionally healthy and as such not a threat to her

5. Pre-Selection, if your already good enough for other females, you should be good enough for her

6. Willingness to walk away, Demonstrates that you do not NEED her that in fact your value as a mate is higher than hers and as such she has increased her own value by becoming your mate.

There are many more cues, if a man can convey these characteristics, he can attract any woman REGARDLESS of his own looks. Women lok to men to offer Survival value, they want the man to protect them so they judge him on these social/psychological cues.

Men want women for replication value they want them to provide good healthy genes for their children, so they select women based solely on indicators of health and good genes in other words, based on Beauty.

All of this is a value game, how valuable are you to her subconscious evolutionarily programmed survival and replication agenda?

So when you do all this, and I have, what does that make the woman? Would she be flawed in that theory, and you've got it right, or....

Just curious

Stepvhen

Stepvhen wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

So when you do all this, and I have, what does that make the woman? Would she be flawed in that theory, and you've got it right, or....

Just curious

Oh hell no !!! Quite the opposite, as men were the ones wired for shallow meaningless encounters to spread our seeds. Women are the ones with the built in morality.  I find it quite affirming really. They won't settle for any old fool with a pretty face like a man would. As I pointed out earlier.....

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Okay, then i'm apparently lost.

So if women run though men, because they can have anyone they want because they're say - hot - than it's their internal moral guidance working?

Seems like quite the opposite to me. She would be a user and manipulator. There's nothing moral about that.

Stepvhen

Stepvhen wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Okay, then i'm apparently lost.

So if women run though men, because they can have anyone they want because they're say - hot - than it's their internal moral guidance working?

Seems like quite the opposite to me. She would be a user and manipulator. There's nothing moral about that.

What I'm saying is the opposite, women DON'T choose men based on whether or not they are hot.

They choose them based on the males personality, leadership skills, strength of character etc.

Board footer