You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Re: What the Hell is a Ruthless Truth?

Stepvhen wrote:
Communist China wrote:

You don't know the meaning of what I wrote, and you didn't even inquire about it. Anyone who would respond to a statement they didn't understand with something other than a question, could never be wise. I'm guessing you just assume that there's nothing a 'free' person (am I allowed to say 'person' or is that a recognition of self? Would 'douchebag' or some other insult be more acceptable?) like you could learn from me, and that sort of willful dismissal of an opportunity to learn something is why I see you as nothing but a fool.

4chan speak of some kind. Why you so butthurt???

Would it not be better to try reap the benefits of this rather than being a pissy little internet hard man?

Or are you so stuck in your own bullshit that you have to react to everything as though your life depended on it?

You truly are the definition of slavefag
Iz-no-U-Slavefag.jpg

And whoever said I was wise f*&%tard. Quit jumping to conclusions you bible basher

You are one idiot

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

This has been done many times before.  However, this type of 'conversion' (if that's really what you can call it) is a kind that really caters to the weak minded.  Those who will get broken down when you repeatedly insult them. 

It could have been an interesting thread, there could be a lot of conversation made on the topic.  But this ^ is just juvenile.    Despite how many people claim that it is 'enlightenment.' 

Didn't your mom ever teach you not to believe everything you read on the internet?

Bringing up 4chan just blew any credibility you had.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Yeah this thread went down the toilet. Even a Woody Allen joke couldn't save it.

Stepvhen, take a chill pill.

Board footer