You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Re: Interested In Paying ~$800 For New Material (In Advance)

Will wrote:

I'll pay $800 to anyone who can prevent these lame threads from appearing every few months. Any takers?

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

I wonder if anyone has ever paid 800 for a really good hummer while no one was looking?

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
downliner wrote:

I'll pay $800 to anyone who can prevent these lame threads from appearing every few months. Any takers?

lol..james might take you up on that!

Chris Piss
 Rep: 1 

Chris Piss wrote:

lol okay dude, but only to pay off the debt on my Nigerian bride.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
jamester062001 wrote:

I wonder if anyone has ever paid 800 for a really good hummer while no one was looking?

For 800 I should be able to get the hummer and a few people paid to watch....;)

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

Sooo... to take this thread somewhat serious. OP do you understand that any leak that you pay for would be so far from what may be released it could be changed down to melodies and basic cord structure.  There has been key changes to the band as well as changes to Axls voice.

It has always been fun for me too hear the music as the band intends it in final release. Then absorb the song. decide if i like it then look for demos after i have at least spent money(to support the band) on a ticket and a hard copy of the cd. As far as im concerned GnR with any lineup has not released any bad songs (except my world)

if your this big of a fan invest the 800 for some backstage passes or keep your ear to the ground and attend a private show.

just my 2 cents

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
downliner wrote:

14:laugh::laugh:

I just spit my water everywhere.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Chris Piss wrote:

lol okay dude, but only to pay off the debt on my Nigerian bride.

Heh...

The OP lost me when he said he wouldn't leak it to the public. GET OUT OF HERE!!

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

This guy is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo Gonna get ripped off it ain't even funny. Not hard to fake shit.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
jamester062001 wrote:

so far from what may be released it could be changed down to melodies and basic cord structure.  There has been key changes to the band as well as changes to Axls voice.

A 10 year old song could leak tomorrow, the final version get released five years from now and the only difference being Ron, Fortus, and/or DJ strumming a guitar and Frank pounding a drum. That isn't changing anything but just adding unnecessary crap to long finished songs. Even IF any key changes were made, they'd be limited as they'd be working with the initial vocal takes.

The precedent has already been set and the chances of it changing anytime soon are slim to none.

Board footer