You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Re: ASHBA Says 'Genius' AXL ROSE Has Three Albums' Worth Of Music Recorded

Aussie wrote:

I believe dj is actually back in oz now or was a week or two ago. There was talk that he was buying a property here. As for the hotel room he us obviously retelling the situation if when he heard some if this other material, presumably while they were last on tour.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Brilliant, thanks for the tip off DJ, I look forward to not hearing all this amazing music.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

^^ 14

Its quite funny how hollow the "Axl is a genious with 3 albums worth of music" spiel sounds in 2011. I also cant wait to never hear it.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

That's the downside of having a fanboy in the band.  Honestly, I think the guys that weren't GnR fans have way more credibility than DJ does, and I like DJ generally speaking.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

Brilliant, thanks for the tip off DJ, I look forward to not hearing all this amazing music.

Freakin' HILARIOUS! 16

Ohh the dripping cynicism from us die hards!

DJ is where Dizzy was ten years ago; he's Axl's new nutswinger in the band.

Do you notice how Dizzy never says ANYTHING about Uncle Axl any more???

DJ will learn...

we never do thought!

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

This is the funniest thread in a long time, i'm laughing at everyone's posts.

Right on...

"Thx Deej, can't wait to not hear any music" - really sums it up.

monkeychow wrote:

I hope one day we do hear some new songs.

Sometimes I think about my fav GNR songs and I think like "what if Axl had left it off the album?".

Not to start with the "big guns" but like he could easily have a song that most of us would adore sitting in his brain that for whatever reason he feels isn't complete or worthy.

According to Tracii Guns, Axl had been working NR as far back as 1983 on the piano. You can see how long it took to come to fruition, if true.

Imagine a UYI II, with Estranged left off of it. Because Axl needs to 'tinker' with it more.

Thank GOD someone convinced them to release both of those albums at the same time, and not an EP, with an album later in 1992. We might never have gotten the Illusions.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

This is the funniest thread in a long time, i'm laughing at everyone's posts.

Right on...

"Thx Deej, can't wait to not hear any music" - really sums it up.

monkeychow wrote:

I hope one day we do hear some new songs.

Sometimes I think about my fav GNR songs and I think like "what if Axl had left it off the album?".

Not to start with the "big guns" but like he could easily have a song that most of us would adore sitting in his brain that for whatever reason he feels isn't complete or worthy.

According to Tracii Guns, Axl had been working NR as far back as 1983 on the piano. You can see how long it took to come to fruition, if true.

Imagine a UYI II, with Estranged left off of it. Because Axl needs to 'tinker' with it more.

Thank GOD someone convinced them to release both of those albums at the same time, and not an EP, with an album later in 1992. We might never have gotten the Illusions.

If only someone would have planted the seed of doubt in his mind about "My World"... 14

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

This is how Tommy prolly sounded in 2001. Give it 10 years DJ.....give it 10 years...

gavgnr
 Rep: 4 

gavgnr wrote:

There's a bit more to this interview that hasn't been posted yet, and it's not good news...

Fans expecting a new Guns N Roses record in the near future might be in for a bit of a wait. According to Blabbermouth.net, Ashba went on to tell Triple M presenter Nui Te Koha that most of Axl’s new tracks will never see the light of day.

Source http://www.ultimate-..._new_songs.html

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

The three albums pipe dream died when Axl admitted he didn't have that much material during one of those chat/interviews after CD was released.

Memo to rotating lineup: Its ok to stop blowing smoke up our asses about three albums. Axl killed that rumor himself, and while he contradicts himself on various issues, I do believe him on this particular issue.

Axlin08 wrote:

Axl admitted years later he was pressured into releasing that in its current(at the time) state and would never allow that to happen again.

The CD saga makes more sense from that standpoint.

Ashba went on to tell Triple M presenter Nui Te Koha that most of Axl’s new tracks will never see the light of day.

Make up your mind. One minute you say you're working on an album daily that could be released at some point, now you're back to this.

For the love of God bring back Bucket and Finck and have some of these guys exit stage left. Pretty please. With a cherry on top. I'd rather have those two be mute and possibly working on something than to always see this guy pimping his crap.

Board footer